Take care of your health... - Page 2
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Take care of your health...

Am sorry about your gastric problem, but there has to be some solution for the same. So do not worry much but do take care. It is important for all of us to ensure that we are maintaining healthy routine such that we can lead a healthier life which is worth more than anything in this world.

Trader
    Besides many reason you says, that bad activities can affect to our health, I want to share my experience in trading. My health status since I know trading is decreased. I spend long time just sit in the front of the computer. As you know that too much sitting down in the front of computer is not good. I have some throbbed in my chest. I'm afraid heart disease.

Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Take care of your health...
    Yes, we must care of our health. Forex can affect my health. I saw chart on notebook during a few minutes. It makes eyes me tired and I must wear glasses. We are must not squandered this. We must learn and focus on our goals. We also must remain maintain health. Preferably we become long term trader. Health is important than Wealth..

Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Yes, we must care of our health. Forex can affect my health. I saw chart on notebook during a few minutes. It makes eyes me tired and I must wear glasses. We are must not squandered this. We must learn and focus on our goals. We also must remain maintain health. Preferably we become long term trader. Health is important than Wealth..
    Well, most likely it is just because as long we keep trading without any rest, we will be bound to loss some money because the lack in concentration. It is just something that we can't help at all since we will be facing them as time passes. And then we will hardly feel any tired when we are too focused in here so we didn't know that we are sick.

it's true we have to take care of our health. forex has a big impact in our health.personnaly when i trade i stop eating well and i become more nervous . i drink more coffe and tea and it's not good for my health. the last few days i become more reasonnable and i limit the hour of trading. i only trade three hours in day.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Do not too long to face the monitor. You may destruct your eyes if you watch the chart many time everyday. Too much sit down in front of computer also is not good for our health. Especially too much sit is not good four our heart. You may get heart attack!

Thanks for this very nice sharing yes MY PERSONAL friend with regard to sure my spouse and i will get rest AND will take care involving THE health hope that you are likewise shipping rest between your trading time my partner and i think you are proper The item my spouse and i In the event keep rest time frame to be able to time frame AND ALSO In case get sleep at the very least half a dozen hours everyday that is to be Least complicated with regard to MY OWN body IN ADDITION TO mind too

Trader
    health is mostly important because health maintains our body to work properly and accurately physically and mentally and trading is all about mental job and to do this we need to be fit so that we can trade properly and earn profit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zdaina View Post
    it's true we have to take care of our health. forex has a big impact in our health.personnaly when i trade i stop eating well and i become more nervous . i drink more coffe and tea and it's not good for my health. the last few days i become more reasonnable and i limit the hour of trading. i only trade three hours in day.
    As a point that i have noticed in the trading of the forex market, it is not all traders that are relating their trading with the nature of themselves, and this is the reason why they affect their healths with trading. Some traders will have fatigue trading forex, why some will be affected by the eyes, and some psychology to the extent that it will be affecting the body glucose. Thees are bad, and they will never help you as trader.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Montasir View Post
    Thanks for this very nice sharing yes MY PERSONAL friend with regard to sure my spouse and i will get rest AND will take care involving THE health hope that you are likewise shipping rest between your trading time my partner and i think you are proper The item my spouse and i In the event keep rest time frame to be able to time frame AND ALSO In case get sleep at the very least half a dozen hours everyday that is to be Least complicated with regard to MY OWN body IN ADDITION TO mind too
    It must be in balance between working and socializing and spending time with family. We are social creature, we need others to share.Especially you have wife, you must spend you daily time wisely. Time management is important. You must discuss with your wife between time to trade and time to her. I hope this will help you.

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast