Take care of your health...
Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Take care of your health...

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 305

Take care of your health...

Hi all members, I am pleased to be making a thread again, could share more with you all beloved members.

Why I create a thread with a health topic? Because I've got health problems for several months. I have a problem in my gastric (gastric acid). Yup, I have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). I was in shock after I did check lab (endoscopy), and doctors pronounced GERD to me.

I feel my life is over, I do not have a zest for life, my life really is dead, although my body can still do activities, but my activity is very limited, and my diet really should be tightened. I do not know how long I will be like this. I could not last a long time to do an activity, my body feels weak. Now I live with medicine, I can not get away from medicine, because I would feel sick when I do not take medicine.

But today I really had high spirits, I should have a passion for life. I must be healthy. I have to advise you. "Take care of your health". Because health is everything. What is your dream in this world? What do you want from forex? Wealth? Luxury cars? Luxury homes? Everything is not going to be useful if you have health problems (not healthy).

Members beloved, remember about it, make me a bad example, I never pay attention to my health, I forget to exercise, I forget a good diet. Now I really have a big problem. How much money do you have right now? Are you a millionaire? Everything will be useless if you are not healthy / have a health problem. Healthcare is expensive. I've spent thousands of dollars for treatment, but I still do not get a lot of changes, my life is completely restricted. And the important point is: "I can not work optimally". I have lost the strength to live. But I still have high motivation.

Maintain the body to keep it healthy is not easy. High intensity work can make you do not have time to pay attention of health. Even ignoring the diet. What's more, there is no time to exercise. My routine as a trader, sitting for hours in front of a computer makes me almost never perform meaningful physical activity. It should be noted ... I've been working in the online business for 7 years. During that time I did not pay attention to my health. Online business is identical to the brain work, especially forex trading. You need to know that excessive brain work, without balanced with physical activity, which means the potential to cause stress. And stress will have a negative impact on your health. Working as a trader will allow you to get health problems if you do not really pay attention to your health. Especially if you always get stressed when you got big loss in trading.

What can you do?
    Health is the main capital that must be held in order to work optimally. Some tips from me (now I really do this as a daily routine).
    - Take a little time for exercise. Do not have to go to the gym, simply by walking looking for a comfortable and breathe fresh air.
    - Rest your eyes a break from the computer screen. Being in front of a screen for hours will make your eyes tired. You can walk to the window and refresh the eyes with staring at the sky.
    - Sitting for too long will make the body feel stiff. Stretch on some parts of your body, such as the shoulders, arms, back, hips and ankles and hands.
    - Coffee is a favorite drink for me. However, excessive consumption of caffeine is not good for health. (Now I've been forbidden to drink coffee). My advice for you: Two cups of coffee a day is more than enough.
    - Reduce, or if possible, stop smoking.
    - Avoid fast food as lunch menu.
    - Do not use your holiday time to work. Make sure you have time for refreshing. Usually traders will use their holiday time (Saturday and Sunday) to study or evaluate the performance of the last weeks, you should stop doing it, unless you take an hour or two hours. The rest, use your holiday time for refreshing and resting.

A healthy body will affect your performance. How can you work / trade well if you are sick? Therefore, you can try the tips above health. A simple way would be very useful but if you consistently apply it. Make my experience as a bad example. Start thinking to "take care of your health".

Hopefully this thread is useful...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks for this very nice sharing yes my friend for sure I will take rest and will take care of my health hope you are also taking rest between your trading time I think you are right that we should keep rest time to time and should take sleep at least 6 hours everyday that will be best for our body and mind too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    traders need to pay attention and take care of health, this is the main thing is needed by them, and if not, they will hard to reach the goals, but if they sink at this business deeply and ignore some points, they will loss the chances because get the problem with health, i got the problem with sleepless for the first time, but now, i can handle and divide my time and think with realistic, everything will need a time and process, so we do not push hard for t, just follow it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    What I know that is sure is that, the psychology and mindset of the forex trades on the gaining of money in the market is the main reason why the traders are losing money in the market. This is affecting the health of the traders indirectly, most especially if thing are directly attached to the emotion of the trader. It will make traders addicted, and you will be affected by the market, be careful on this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ms]Forex abusive very case Trades often, where there are a lot of traders who lose money prohibitive it and then die due to Forex and Forex makes mental state is bad and makes you feel the tension and fear, but that has not been able to control yourself, you must leave the Forex and maintains your health .[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 305
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    traders need to pay attention and take care of health, this is the main thing is needed by them, and if not, they will hard to reach the goals, but if they sink at this business deeply and ignore some points, they will loss the chances because get the problem with health, i got the problem with sleepless for the first time, but now, i can handle and divide my time and think with realistic, everything will need a time and process, so we do not push hard for t, just follow it
    Right, do not push hard for it. Business and jobs are part of the daily routine, do not take a full day for business and employment without take care of our health. We know that forex is need of energy and brain work. Taking a few hours a day for exercise is an appropriate action. And take the time to rest our minds. Especially if we get a loss, keep our mind when we get a loss conditions.
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    What I know that is sure is that, the psychology and mindset of the forex trades on the gaining of money in the market is the main reason why the traders are losing money in the market. This is affecting the health of the traders indirectly, most especially if thing are directly attached to the emotion of the trader. It will make traders addicted, and you will be affected by the market, be careful on this.
    You're right dear, psychological distress in the trade having a devastating effect on our health. This is an important point, stress and frustration will make our bodies drop. Just take the time to reduce the level of stress in ourselves, no matter what, I'm sure everyone has their own way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamal Waly View Post
    [lang=ms]Forex abusive very case Trades often, where there are a lot of traders who lose money prohibitive it and then die due to Forex and Forex makes mental state is bad and makes you feel the tension and fear, but that has not been able to control yourself, you must leave the Forex and maintains your health .[/lang]
    Interesting what you say, yep, I heard some of the cases, death due to get a big loss, it's not unusual for a trader who has a history of heart disease. Forex trading has a high risk level, do not ever deal with forex trading if we have a history of heart disease.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    I guess every trader to experience what you experienced, I too have experienced the chaos in my break, difficulty sleeping due to thinking about orders that have not been completed, think about whether there will be a signal or not, now I am set to be more relaxed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i still kinda wonder why people see this business as a business that can make them sick or something,personally am a long term trader and i dont spend time with the market,i spend less than 5 per week with the market because i do my analysis from weekly and month chart, i dont have to sit with the market all day,i guess lower time trader are the set of traders that get sick in this business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    health is something which need to be taken care very seriously because if you are in a good health then your work will be healthy your mind will work properly you wont panic at certain situation you will not feel the pressure effects more than what it is .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading is great business but we need to have some proper planning to make our career in this field.we need to have a perfect stop loss plan because it is must in my view.we should have discipline to trade and to earn safely.it is must to take some rest in regular trading work.it is best way to get success.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast