Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast EMA Trading System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Fast EMA Trading System

Moving Averages Cross over
    This trading system is a very quite easy to understand and follow for the trading and it bias on fast moving averages which will help the traders to find entries, so let’s get started with this trading system.
    Currencies Pairs: Any currency pair can be taken
    Time Frame: It can be 15 minutes chart/ 1H chart also can be used for the trading.

So now let’s discuss that how we should take the entry into the market :
    We should only have to enter into the market when 10 ema break the 25 ema, and it also goes break through the 50 ema , so in what ever direction , 10 ema heading we only have to choose that direction( buy/Sell) it is on us ,
    Handy tip: we should need to wait current candle should close at the opposite of the 50 ema , by using this tactic we can reduce the ratio of the false signals

entry.JPG
    So now when we should close the trades / exit hint!
    We have almost two tactics to close the trade , one is that when 10 ema cross the 25 ema again and bar close in that direction
    or when 10 re bounce and re test the 50 ema , so we should need to wait candle closing like we did in entry
    Note:
    This Strategy works effectively only trending period / market has big volatility / side way, during consolidation period , it does not gives much accuracy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    yes it is very profitable if you ask me to trade with moving average but I prefer to use the moving average on 100 and 200 day smoothed closed that is something tha t I see is great and the more and more money can be make if you ask me the best thing is that it show us the trend really easily and make you see if the trend change at any time that is great and profitable

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2
    what about the rule for stoploss, take profit and MM, pair that suitable for this strategy or the rule for made open position? are we should buy or sell after ema cross or we must wait 2 or 3 candle after the ema crossing?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i see this strategy will really work on the lower time frame but the problem i fear for newbies is the support and resistance to use,i think the entry and exit point might be kinda hard to detect if one is patient trader but the support level is what might make some feel the strategy is not safe but is sure some that can work because i have use something like thing before with macd to clarify the smoothness.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    it looks very good on chart, but it is very risky, i think that it will work for me, i will use this strategy to improve my system, i think i could get more clear idea about trend by use of this strategy. thank you very much for this stuff,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    A good Strategy.With this technique with a high flying hours trading good mental shape.So the intuition becomes more skilled.Good technique with intuition to create traders who always profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Dear Gamer, although no doubt this strategy is nice and requires some patience. But if we combine this with pivot such as support and resistance , we can really find good exit points and could filter good entry points too. What you say?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Dear Gamer, although no doubt this strategy is nice and requires some patience. But if we combine this with pivot such as support and resistance , we can really find good exit points and could filter good entry points too. What you say?
    Hello!
    where price reacts , this is one of the basic concept a user need to understand, usually moves begins at either the support or either the resistance area, so when prices reach at these level or let's say you are using the pivots point so when price reach over there of course the possibility of the good entries or exits comes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I also used to use a different period moving average but if I wear a 5 period EMA, 100 and 200
    so far I have always profit with this set, but sometimes the occasional false signals ... it's a normal thing in my opinion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I have been enjoying on a 2 min. Graph and a 10 min. Chart, and I also created the 3EMA a 2EMA to get nearer to cost and I use it as a quitter, signifies that when the 2 EMA passes across the 5 EMA when the business is going against you, that is you quit, instead of awaiting all of the red EMA's to go over all of your red EMA's. I've observed that by awaiting "ThAT" (red over blue) combination to occur, you are providing returning 25-43% of your obtain. By using the 2EMA traversing the 5EMA, you are not providing returning as much, but you are able to understand that you are placing yourself for the next setup. Run through a backrest interval and discuss to your guy and see what the result is... Eager for your next publish.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast