Rudeness and Non sense behavior of Roboforex
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rudeness and Non sense behavior of Roboforex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Rudeness and Non sense behavior of Roboforex

Today i call FBI "scam protection and cryber crimes" because roboforex cancel my funds without any reason and when i contact with support then they have no solid answer and reason and said we have right to do like this.

FBI website agent ask from me some proofs for taking any further action and today i will provide them

I put a complain against roboforex that they take our verification Data then leak it out as well as cancel our accounts without explaining a solid reason which is totally Non sense and rudeness manner.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by yaka View Post
    Today i call FBI "scam protection and cryber crimes" because roboforex cancel my funds without any reason and when i contact with support then they have no solid answer and reason and said we have right to do like this.

FBI website agent ask from me some proofs for taking any further action and today i will provide them

I put a complain against roboforex that they take our verification Data then leak it out as well as cancel our accounts without explaining a solid reason which is totally Non sense and rudeness manner.
    According bonus coditions, WelcomeBonus may be canceled without giving any reasons or advance notice. Your bonus was canecled by Antiyfraud system.
    http://www.roboforex.com/operations/no-deposit-bonus/

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    According bonus coditions, WelcomeBonus may be canceled without giving any reasons or advance notice. Your bonus was canecled by Antiyfraud system.
    http://www.roboforex.com/operations/no-deposit-bonus/
    Give me reason here why you did this what i did wrong please explain here.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Give me reason here why you did this what i did wrong please explain here.
    Can you please write a ticket via your live account to dealing department about this situation. https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    May be there is some technical problems.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Not any tecnical problem. It's the rull of roboforex. They are any time cancel any clients bonus fund. So don't feeling sad.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes i am Agree all of You because company have good reputation going very well you have done something Wrong that's why they done that with You

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Indeed i'm Concur everyone simply because organization possess great status heading perfectly you've carried out some thing Incorrect this is exactly why these people carried out which along with you

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32

When I was a beginner I got welcome bonus and also withdrawn 23$. It was there till I lost it. So I think the anti fraud works well. You might be using the same internet or used an internet where someone have availed this welcome bonus already. Or you may be trying to get multiple accounts. Please read the rules well and dont create a fuss for nothing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Why rudeness and Nonsense behavior of Roboforex. I am a beginner here I hope it is well for us, it will be our opportunity.I gives bonus, trader trade with this bonus with profited or losses but brokerage benefited both positions because they get commission lots.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast