Page 185 of 191 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1904

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

My strategy, Only buy or only sell

I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Not exactly all the trader understand where to buy and from where we have to open position for sell , because we chose it according to the knowledge and practice we have about pair and we used them in right of the way , we do not make such bigger trade and forget we have different behavior for trade if we have open a real trade on real account i think it is good to apply a good plan with risk and reward ratio .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by loyaindia View Post
    Its really a good idea to use only one trading strategy that is make easy for us to analysis this market and earn money from it. Forex success is possible only when you re open your trades according to the market trend. Then you will better understand this market and make your earning easy on this business.
    Only one strategy like Martingale is not good. Because Martingale works well only in sideways market and it is very bad strategy in trend market. So trader should understand what market type is now and choose the strategy accordingly. Normally market moves about the average price and the Martingale brings good profits really till trend will happen and everything will be lost.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    If you want to buy then buy and hold the trade same thing apply if you want to sell but make sure that you use a very tight stop loss, don't change your mind for anything because such mindset make you to lose you investment little by little until you blow the trading account. buy and hold your trades don't change your mind for anything except you see a confirmation in your chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    If you want to buy then buy and hold the trade same thing apply if you want to sell but make sure that you use a very tight stop loss, don't change your mind for anything because such mindset make you to lose you investment little by little until you blow the trading account. buy and hold your trades don't change your mind for anything except you see a confirmation in your chart.
    Buy or sell in trading depends on the system we use, and right, we must be sure and not to be affected by other people for this matter. But what is clear is that everything we do in trading must be well planned and clear, so the results will also be maximized

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    You will decide on what to do when you have made good analysis when you have taken the other, but when there is no good analysis been made, then you will not get to know the decisions to be made, for instance, the buy and sell depending on the time frame will determine how far the trade will go, therefore the use of the higher time frame gives in to long term trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    If we want to make money and become successful, you obviously need to know when to buy and sell. Mind you, the market is tricky and the best thing to do is to have a strategy that you are making use of. When you have gotten to have that good trading strategy then the rest will be simple and easier. We get to be able to make money at the right time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Once we can buy and sell in this business, we will be able to have the possibility to earn in forex. But before a trader buys or sell there should be a great signal for such and its by having a system that we can be able to know what works and what we should work out for. We must follow the measures to build a working system and we should try everything possible to build a system that works. A trader should do well to manage their trade and do see that loss can be well managed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Once we can buy and sell in this business, we will be able to have the possibility to earn in forex. But before a trader buys or sell there should be a great signal for such and its by having a system that we can be able to know what works and what we should work out for. We must follow the measures to build a working system and we should try everything possible to build a system that works. A trader should do well to manage their trade and do see that loss can be well managed.
    The only two options available to traders in this market is buying or selling,there is no other option,what we should be concern about is when to buy or sell and also what to buy or sell,once we know when and what to do about those two then we are on our way to becoming very successful in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    These are only two option for trade but to chose the right option is not easy for that we need experience about trade and observe price movement in right formate , we have to only buy or only sell if we open both side trade on same time then there is no advantage for us so we have to be able to take right decision and work with full efforts .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    It is so much simple knowing that buying and selling is what is done in forex market but it will not be so easy to buy and sell after all because the moving up and down of the market makes things more hard for traders, so I think some will just have to gamble on price movement but to me personally I am putting up much efforts to see that I become more better in trading.

Not allowed!

Page 185 of 191 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189 ... LastLast