My strategy, Only buy or only sell - Page 191
Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191
Results 1,901 to 1,907 of 1907

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

    My strategy, Only buy or only sell

    I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

    Not allowed!

  2. #1901
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,534
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Analysis is must and that is how we should trade, if we only buy or sell then we will surely be hitting stop outs most of the times. Only buying or only selling is not a strategic kind of trading, it is some sort of gambling where we take random decisions. We can earn if we can follow a good strategy and it can be in relation to trends, breakouts or anything else that is worthy of trading.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1902
    Trader Senorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    7,494
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    If we can handle the right trade we will be able to understand how to build a winning trade for ourselves right on forex. We should be able to know the right time to buy and likewise sell in forex. This opportunity is high for us and with the right system we can have the best chance to build a profitable trading. Good we take the process to buy and sell when it matters and sure have a risk management trading.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1903
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,243
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    The best way for trader is to first analyze about the market and then we have trade with it , only buy or sell is not looking a good strategy because it will come up with the higher risk which we do not have to follow , so build a good analysis first then we use our strategies to make our plan better and successful .

    Not allowed!

  5. #1904
    Trader Silhouette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,506
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    The best way for trader is to first analyze about the market and then we have trade with it , only buy or sell is not looking a good strategy because it will come up with the higher risk which we do not have to follow , so build a good analysis first then we use our strategies to make our plan better and successful .
    Looks we're really confuse about what's the point of this thread by selling or buying the orders of market because that trader was doing it with high risk and reward. At some point he could be right to do this because its an averaging style which can be optionally done if we're confident with our analysis to follow market price by opening more trades to increase our earning. Oppositely if market goes off our plan, our stop loss amount will be multiplied too.

    Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  6. #1905
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,583
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Looks we're really confuse about what's the point of this thread by selling or buying the orders of market because that trader was doing it with high risk and reward. At some point he could be right to do this because its an averaging style which can be optionally done if we're confident with our analysis to follow market price by opening more trades to increase our earning. Oppositely if market goes off our plan, our stop loss amount will be multiplied too.
    Martingale strategies are very profitable in sideways market as market returns back. There are many trading robots that use Martingale and they generate good profit but trader should take all profit away because if trend starts so deposit will be burned. Every new trader starts with this Martingale strategy and if there is no trend so they earn money.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1906
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,569
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    If we keep on only buying or selling that will easily end up giving us a margin call, we should go with something more trusted. We should develop those ways of trading that can help us to achieve good rate of profitable trades with less risk on capital. Again it is true that many traders want to earn with trend but few actually do because its not such easy and needs skills.

    Not allowed!

  8. #1907
    Trader maryrosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,423
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    If we keep on only buying or selling that will easily end up giving us a margin call, we should go with something more trusted. We should develop those ways of trading that can help us to achieve good rate of profitable trades with less risk on capital. Again it is true that many traders want to earn with trend but few actually do because its not such easy and needs skills.
    it is very easy to trade, we only open buy and sell positions, but why there are still many traders who suffer huge losses, in the sense of a Marging Call, all back to ourselves, the one who makes our account margin is our own, we all know, if every trader has his own way of getting profits in trading, trusting yourself is very important.

    Not allowed!

Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •