My strategy, Only buy or only sell - Page 91
Page 91 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

My strategy, Only buy or only sell

I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    There are two decisions to be made in forex by traders either by buying or by selling of currencies in the best time. We have to learn to work on the means of trading good to know how to manage our loss and have the ability to make good trading that we need. Always buying and selling at the right time will give us the opportunity to trade profitable as we can enjoy this business in the best level.
    We can buy or sell in this market because this is not easy to find the market trend. If we know the market trend then we can easily trade on this market. We can open buying orders or open selling orders to earn profit from this business but this is not right only open sell orders or buy orders. This is not right that market is move against us and we open again same orders in our trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    We can buy or sell in this market because this is not easy to find the market trend. If we know the market trend then we can easily trade on this market. We can open buying orders or open selling orders to earn profit from this business but this is not right only open sell orders or buy orders. This is not right that market is move against us and we open again same orders in our trades.
    Yes i agree with you we should follow trend to selling and buying it definitely minimize risk and prevent loss, trend tell us about ups and down of market you can mange your trade when you follow the trend line properly you should learn about all the trends first .i think we should not only sell or buy we should choose pair of selling and buying that is more profitable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    surely following the trend in the forex market will make trading a lot easier for us, this is because simply opening a trade in one direct and continuously adding to it if it is losing is not a wise way to trade in the forex market unless you are actually aiming at building position for a longer term move, else it will be a bad way to trade as you will simply be multiplying your risk in the market against current market trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    surely following the trend in the forex market will make trading a lot easier for us, this is because simply opening a trade in one direct and continuously adding to it if it is losing is not a wise way to trade in the forex market unless you are actually aiming at building position for a longer term move, else it will be a bad way to trade as you will simply be multiplying your risk in the market against current market trend.
    In forex market we always encounter with many different kind of risk so that we have to follow only better strategy and trading plan like if our direction is perfect that will give us success we make it sure we are in right direction and it will be effective for good trade results always we have to plan well and make our trade within the trend .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    In forex market we always encounter with many different kind of risk so that we have to follow only better strategy and trading plan like if our direction is perfect that will give us success we make it sure we are in right direction and it will be effective for good trade results always we have to plan well and make our trade within the trend .
    We can only earn when we are follow the market trend and trade within the market trend. If you are open sell trades again and again and after some time market is change its trend and we are lose big money in this business because this market can change easily its trend. This is reason we must need to trade in this business with follow the trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I'm sorry, but what you mentioned in your post is not a strategy and it's impossible to make a profit. What you have relied on is opening deals whether buying or selling deals. Without any analysis and relying only on that the price must come back to the point of entry and move in the direction you set without any study, analysis or justification based on scientific method

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

My strategy, only buy or only sell.

My strategy works on buy and sell.My strategy is not only buy or sell,it depend on market chart ,if my analysis interprete buy,I will place buy and if my analysis interprete sell to me,I will place sell order.As a trader,I depend on analysis of market before I place any order either sell or buy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Olabode Thomas View Post
    My strategy works on buy and sell.My strategy is not only buy or sell,it depend on market chart ,if my analysis interprete buy,I will place buy and if my analysis interprete sell to me,I will place sell order.As a trader,I depend on analysis of market before I place any order either sell or buy.
    If there is a bullish market then having a good strategy and being good at making analysis a trader should be able to know the right signal to be taken and the right time when to take it. A good strategy will help us to know how to when to buy and when to sell, the right thing we have to do is following the trend, mostly when we are new to the market with some limited knowledge on how to trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by rizwananjam View Post
    I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    you used averaging strategy to make many order in the opposite direction and when the price are down one by one your order will make profits, if you have a good analysis this is can be make you have a big profits but if you wrong you will get margin call if the price will continue the trend, this is not safe this is dangerous strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    you used averaging strategy to make many order in the opposite direction and when the price are down one by one your order will make profits, if you have a good analysis this is can be make you have a big profits but if you wrong you will get margin call if the price will continue the trend, this is not safe this is dangerous strategy.
    This is very good strategy in which we are use only one strategy in our trades. If we are find the market trend then we can easily make a good strategy and earn profit. If market trend is down side then we can sell that market of its every rise movement. Market is rise then sell again and again to earn profit. When market is follow its trend then we earn easily big profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Page 91 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast