My strategy, Only buy or only sell - Page 87
Page 87 of 191 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

My strategy, Only buy or only sell

I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    This is true when behind its a strong trend then we see market will always follow such plan ,we take risk according to the good ideas and planing for better trade results , we get success only with our simple trade strategies and with good planing also as we are performing our task for this purpose we are planing and will use learning properly for profits .
    It is one thing to make good planning and then another thing to follow up with the plans we have made, but if we have been able to have good plans made and we try as much as we can to follow it, I am sure we will become a much more better trader who can become successful in the business. In forex trading we are actually buying and selling at all times, so basically we need more of now solid analysis to be able to buy and sell at the right given time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Honestly , it is very hard for me to accept this trading strategy because I know the danger of adding more to losing trades, in fact , this is one of the things that a trader must guide against if he will not lose his trading capital so fast . The system may be working for you but I doubt if this will ever work for me , I do not argue with the market and whenever the market proves me wrong , I accept immediately and wait for better opportunity to take another trade . I do not think it is right to assume that the market has gone up throughout a month and then place a sell order on the month following without any sign of reversal of pull back for correction on the chart.
    it also seems to be more of a hedging trading strategy and I don't see it as making us money also, we just have to be careful with any strategy we are implementing in the market, because actually before we can make money we need to trade with the strategy that we have learned from the demo account and have some proven facts that it actually do work.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by rizwananjam View Post
    I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    to be blunt with you, this strategy is not safe at all, this is an equivalent of martingale trading strategy whose trading is mostly one sided and the more price go the opposite direction the more trades are open. the problem with this strategy is that no matter how much you have made trading with it, you will likely loss it all back with your actual investment in the market when you get hit by a strong market trend which will eventually happen sooner or later.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Obaforex, i don't think so actually in trading we made mistakes we do not accept loss and close all order in profit or we wait for market come back if market is in loss, so we should try to understand this situation and should try to earn many things with ease, our best option can be here if we use management for every order, we use some limit for every order

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Its a good and effective strategy for traders but if we know the market trend. When we open same trades like this then we must need to know the market trend, If market trend is down side then we can sell that market to earn good profit and if its goes some up side movement then we can add more sell on it because market trend is down side and its move very soon down side and we can earn good profit from this trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Obaforex, i don't think so actually in trading we made mistakes we do not accept loss and close all order in profit or we wait for market come back if market is in loss, so we should try to understand this situation and should try to earn many things with ease, our best option can be here if we use management for every order, we use some limit for every order
    Then it will be so much hard for us to succeed, because accepting loses is one of the way we can become successful in forex trading business, in a nutshell, no one will be sure of the market movement. So some times even when we think that we have got the right analysis we could still loss our money. It is a normal thing that happens in the market. Accepting the losses makes us use the right risk management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Then it will be so much hard for us to succeed, because accepting loses is one of the way we can become successful in forex trading business, in a nutshell, no one will be sure of the market movement. So some times even when we think that we have got the right analysis we could still loss our money. It is a normal thing that happens in the market. Accepting the losses makes us use the right risk management.
    A trader must have to accept his failure so if we accept failure must we should do more to understand and try to increase our knowledge so we must posses a good trading system learning with the perfect trade way is useful and more attractive for trader to get use and will make good trade plan so we will able to get success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    A trader must have to accept his failure so if we accept failure must we should do more to understand and try to increase our knowledge so we must posses a good trading system learning with the perfect trade way is useful and more attractive for trader to get use and will make good trade plan so we will able to get success .
    This is a valid point for trader to use because if we don't accept the losses so how we are able to learn about them we must learn well and will make our trading strategies more perfect for trading , we work for more useful and more effective strategies we are using , if we are doing our best to get knowledge in this way we plan for more effective and useful trade way .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Sorry i don't think that this strategy is safe and useful. This is a too much risky strategy. And we need patience we need to wait until the market comes down. You are not using any system or analysis you are trying your luck. So I am not agreed with you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    There are so many trading strategy, we can either buy or sell, but what matters is that we can only make money in forex trading if we have a good process of making analysis. My candle stick strategy has been able to help me so many times to show me the movement of the market, whereas making it more easier and possible for me to know when I am to buy or sell. I know the bullish and bearish pattern and I know when it is valid for action taking.

Not allowed!

Page 87 of 191 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast