My strategy, Only buy or only sell - Page 5
Page 5 of 191 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

My strategy, Only buy or only sell

I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Thanks for sharing your strategy, but then how do I know your strategy in action, some screenshots of your trading strategy if you are trying to add it's better, I think there are a great many good some of the EUR/USD traded for you my friend Martin very glad strategies for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shahalertpay View Post
    Thanks for sharing your strategy, but then how do I know your strategy in action, some screenshots of your trading strategy if you are trying to add it's better, I think there are a great many good some of the EUR/USD traded for you my friend Martin very glad strategies for trading.
    this strategy is reliable but risk is more in such strategies because some time market make big moves and such a condition can cause big loss.but if you have good investment and and you can work with patience then such strategies can give you good result.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your strategy but it will be more better if you will try to add some screenshots in this regarding your trading strategy then I will able to know how to do trade with your strategy I think Euro/usd is a very good trading pair for martingale trading strategy I am very happy for you my friend
    yes i guess those if helps of the other member to understand the situation with the running stratagy by the use, as the martian gale risks management strategy should laod of the higher on focus as with the decision on where to put of the newer order by the chance on multiplying of the profit differences by the trading manage on any of system occupation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    it is not fair as i think that market can move a long with such kind of little deposit it is not possible to make profit so learn about the market and then try to make profit with the real trade and if you can make it for you then you can make profit more no need to only buy and sell

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Every trader develops his strategy on the basis which suits him but as you mentioned in your post about your strategy, i will consider it very risky strategy because if market went all the way against you then it will be very difficult to control the situation.Placing the trades with trends is best.It is better to lose little amount than loosing all balance.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    this is a good strategy for beginners, but as said on the main post i strongly agree with you that suggesting good capital like 100 usd ,some times market moves more than 500 pips up or down without at least 100pips retracements ,if this is happens so this is a worst case for your account , and can you suggest a good pip levels to open new trades if the first trade goes against your way? i mean 100 pips interval between trades or any sugession ,and dont you use any stoplloss for your trades ? some times market takes months to change the trend and gos on your way you have to wait long time to take some profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    If you open buy or sell only then what you are doing is averaging strategy. The problem with this strategy is that the more you open a position the more lot size you have the bigger that chance that you going to loss money if the trends goes against you. My suggestion is very simple. Keep on trading and hoping to make successful trade only after you do analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    If you are using this type of trading strategy then don't forget to do trade with a strong market trend because if you will do only buy and sell against the market trend then it will take many months to gain profit in the market but if you will do properly in market trend direction then for sure you can make a big amount of profit also

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Much benefit of joining forex trading with low strategy quality is not possible for traders,to buy or sell only without knowing what makes the trades be profitable and other ways they are making more confusion on trading like that should make them lose the acc.
    Well. This is a good strategy to follow major trend in the market. This will be good and safe because our order positions will always follow major trend even we get floating in loss first. But we have to careful if there are reversal of major trend. So I think you have to set maximum risk. You should have risk management. Can I know what logic that you used for entry orders?

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This is very good and safe in terms of making reasonable profit after a good period of time.It will only require patience in terms of waiting for all the lower time frame to conform.The discipline that it will take a newbie a lot of time to be able to work with because of the sound knowledge of multiple time analysis

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 191 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast