My strategy, Only buy or only sell - Page 3
Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

My strategy, Only buy or only sell

I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    Thanks for sharing this indicator but I see it as rather a risky method of trading.From the way you explained it, it seems rather like martingale system of trading so I would advice traders to use this strategy with caution.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by berich View Post
    Thanks for sharing this indicator but I see it as rather a risky method of trading.From the way you explained it, it seems rather like martingale system of trading so I would advice traders to use this strategy with caution.
    The trading which is only based on buy or sell is not at all accurate,the meaning of making analysis is not to simply placing buy or sell but accurately to place buy or sell,in the condition which is dynamic the traders could make the winning trading easier if they understand about trading strategy like that which can bring sure profit for them in their account.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    actually who are cool minded can take more benefits from forex market and they are for sure able to take fluent decisions to maximize the profit and also with regular profit flow. and the main thing is that forex traders must trade with relaxed brain because forex is already very pressure creating business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]traders need to have good money management to use your methods, it is like martiangle where you put the same position after the market against the first order, need to know the market direction or true trend, and it will give some profit for every trades if the market moves and follow the order, but the risk, did you set stop loss for them ?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    Your strategy is kind of risky. You either are buying or you are selling that is pure gambling as far as am concerned. Every step you take in forex trading must be for a reason otherwise it is assumed that you are gambling. And in forex trading, gambling is risky.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    This strategy is very nice and it is just like slow and steady wins the race.There will be always a less profit but in total in a month its will have a huge one.This is best for the newbies as there is less risk in this trading.But the main disadvantage is trading with this strategy needs a huge pips.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by berich View Post
    Your strategy is kind of risky. You either are buying or you are selling that is pure gambling as far as am concerned. Every step you take in forex trading must be for a reason otherwise it is assumed that you are gambling. And in forex trading, gambling is risky.
    as long as you do the transaction can indeed make you in this trade can make analysis before opening the sale and purchase transaction I think it would be very good in this trade then trade will assist you in the sale and purchase transaction if the transaction is not yet in the underlying on analysis and then it would be very risky at all like you do gambling

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    [QUOTE=rizwananjam;148330]I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.

Your system is very good. Before trade we must need to follow the trend line from daily time frame. If we trade from support or resistance level of daily time frame so we can earn a lot of profit from this market. According to your system I place my next trade after 100 pips. All same trade suppose first one is sell then second one is also sell after 100 pips.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I love this trading system only if the trader get the right trading direction, but if not, it will make the trader to lose more. If a trading direction is against what you chose, and you aggressive place towards the initial direction the more, it will never do you nay god, it will only make you to lose more if the monthly trend is now against you finally.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    actually my bro I did so as you illustrate and of course it is a very profitable for there is one sentence I heard before . that the market whatever goes up it will get down a gain and the contrary . whatever it goes down it will re go up a gain to achieve your target . but it is needed to use large capital not less than 100 dollar also

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast