Page 188 of 191 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1907

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

My strategy, Only buy or only sell

I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I do not even like the idea that traders will be trading the market in one direction only, that makes it a bad idea for traders. If I may asked the trader, does it sound well that forex market is being traded on only sell or buy directions? Is this market created to be traded in a lopsided manner? The answer is always no, we should trade buy and sell at any times according to our trading strategy.
    Perhaps those traders who are following this method is trying to follow the market trend. The methods or rules might against to ours but it is trader's own choice to make and choose whatever they want to trade. I also trade by opening one direction only to follow the trend and this helped me many times with better reward because I place more orders in market. Oppositely if this still against your strategy then do not use it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Only buying or only selling is not a strategic kind of trading, it is some sort of gambling where we take random decisions. We can earn if we can follow a good strategy and it can be in relation to trends, breakouts or anything else that is worthy of trading. First we have to understand which strategy can be good for us and which strategy can only result in meaningless trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    It's always good we realize when will be the best time to buy or sell here, and a better strategy will indeed bring up the chance for us to trade well and see we can actualize our very trade. If we can point out the best time to buy or sell in forex, we will be opportune to deal with loss. Let's endeavour to manage our risk and let's seek on the opportunity to develop in forex. Good time to buy or sell is important and with this we can build a more profitable approach to earn good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Only buying or only selling is not a strategic kind of trading, it is some sort of gambling where we take random decisions. We can earn if we can follow a good strategy and it can be in relation to trends, breakouts or anything else that is worthy of trading. First we have to understand which strategy can be good for us and which strategy can only result in meaningless trading.
    I will not follow forex traders to work with this kind of forex strategy. I can not be buying only and selling only, why should i do a thing like this, it is just a poor method to trade forex field. All i know is that forex traders can make their trading with the proper skills of buying and selling at different times as long as their forex strategy is predicting that direction for the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I will not follow forex traders to work with this kind of forex strategy. I can not be buying only and selling only, why should i do a thing like this, it is just a poor method to trade forex field. All i know is that forex traders can make their trading with the proper skills of buying and selling at different times as long as their forex strategy is predicting that direction for the trader.
    Martingale is very profitable trading strategy in sideways market. Half of forex robots use this trading strategy and they are very profitable till trend starts. Robots lose then, but traders can earn good money if there is sideways market and then forget money in trend market. I can not say if Martingale strategy is very good or bad but is widely known.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Martingale is very profitable trading strategy in sideways market. Half of forex robots use this trading strategy and they are very profitable till trend starts. Robots lose then, but traders can earn good money if there is sideways market and then forget money in trend market. I can not say if Martingale strategy is very good or bad but is widely known.

but if martingale is not run by those who are experienced it will be dangerous because it can accelerate losses. the martingel system must be run by those who are mentally ready and strong so that there is no problem facing the floating, the amount may be large

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Its not a good planning to follow only one side trend on this market because this market is change its trend any time.some time its changed its trend every day so if we are use onel time analysis every day then we will definitely lose our money. We have need to make every day analysis of this market then our earning is possible on forex trading and we will earn without lose our money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Well sir , i thanks for sharing this thread , this is the best information for all the traders.when we only buy thing from the market and use the best way and well discipline with the customer so we easily earn money when we sale it in the market . the market will move all the time this is the best way to earn money from the trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is a part of trader own learning some trader does not feel safe in this if we have open trade in our account so it is a continuously stress attached to us , so i personally like to work with short term trade but every trader must have to open with proper support and resistance level it will be too much beneficial for work .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    Its a good and effective strategy for traders but if we know the market trend. When we open same trades like this then we must need to know the market trend, If market trend is down side then we can sell that market to earn good profit and if its goes some up side movement then we can add more sell on it because market trend is down side and its move very soon down side and we can earn good profit from this trade.
    Our strategies should be very effective, this should be the strategy that could be able to trade the market on either buy or sell. I do not think that there is a strategy that will say that it is one one side it will be analyzing and trading, it is the forex traders that are making up their minds to disregard one direction for the other, but this is a very bad method to trade the market.

Not allowed!

Page 188 of 191 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191 LastLast