Page 187 of 191 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1907

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

My strategy, Only buy or only sell

I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    hedge orders are not good because when we place a hedge order we must need of a proper exit point because if we do not have exit point then we can lose easily on hedge order, this is also good some time to increase equity but we cannot sure it will save us or not, because i think our safety is depended on our strategy and trade which we do here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    hedge orders are not good because when we place a hedge order we must need of a proper exit point because if we do not have exit point then we can lose easily on hedge order, this is also good some time to increase equity but we cannot sure it will save us or not, because i think our safety is depended on our strategy and trade which we do here
    one wrong decision could lead our account into massive losses and destroy our whole concentration of holding our trades in long term. i never want to use any of this method for my trading because i know its risk and i know i can't trade well with it. it's only working well to those who can deal the multiple issues in market and able to predict market with good patience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Thanks sir for sharing this thread of the trading , we earn a lot of money by using only buying and selling strategy , much profit is not best way of the trading. we make some good decision to earn some money in the trading and want to get good ideas of the trading . market will moves every times .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    Personally, I like to use hedging and do not see difficulties to go out of the hedge. The main thing is to go out of the hedge when market is near strong support or resitance level where market can do a reversal. It is the main thing when you trade with hedging orders and principally the strategy is very similar to support resistance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Strategy only buy or only sell is good old Martingale strategy. It works well in sideways markets when price returns back to average. But this trategy can be very bad when market is in trend and it goes very far. Trader can run out of deposit quicker than trend ends. Personally I use Martingale strategy sometimes when market moves sideways.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Strategy only buy or only sell is good old Martingale strategy. It works well in sideways markets when price returns back to average. But this trategy can be very bad when market is in trend and it goes very far. Trader can run out of deposit quicker than trend ends. Personally I use Martingale strategy sometimes when market moves sideways.

Trading with martingle techniques is very risky and should be avoided. Actually it is legitimate that we use this technique, but this applies to traders who have large capital with strong resilience. But if you have enough capital, it's better not to do it ... there are still many other trading techniques that are safer.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    Trading with martingle techniques is very risky and should be avoided. Actually it is legitimate that we use this technique, but this applies to traders who have large capital with strong resilience. But if you have enough capital, it's better not to do it ... there are still many other trading techniques that are safer.
    I do not even like the idea that traders will be trading the market in one direction only, that makes it a bad idea for traders. If I may asked the trader, does it sound well that forex market is being traded on only sell or buy directions? Is this market created to be traded in a lopsided manner? The answer is always no, we should trade buy and sell at any times according to our trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    A good strategy is what we need to see we can build a profitable trading in forex. We need the right knowledge and strategy to know when to buy and when to sell in forex. This will prepare us to be ready to build a working system and see we get on to achieve the very best trade in time. With our system we can earn here and we can have the possible opportunities to earn good. If we can buy or sell in the best time we can have the advantage to earn here and possibly maintain good trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Its a good and effective strategy for traders but if we know the market trend. When we open same trades like this then we must need to know the market trend, If market trend is down side then we can sell that market to earn good profit and if its goes some up side movement then we can add more sell on it because market trend is down side and its move very soon down side and we can earn good profit from this trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Your strategy is very good i must try it in my demo account to get experience first than try it to real account for trade if i get success in demo account because you can not guarantee that market an move in favor of you always so for me a good strategy can beat the market but not consistently due to the volatility of the market.

Not allowed!

Page 187 of 191 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191 LastLast