Page 181 of 191 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1907

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

My strategy, Only buy or only sell

I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Buying and selling side strategy always determine the market movement and trader experience. If he can take good decision and start our trade in right market direction then you can easily generate everyday good profit from stock market otherwise good loss. I have always start our trade in market up and down trend line to see and understand all type of situation well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    From my knowledge I think when a trader can make use of a strategy on the cent account then they can make use of it on the standard account as well, all the trader needs to do is that they need to focus more on using the good risk management so that they don't take too much risk in the market and then they can have their account way more protected.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 13
    I have always make trading strategy to see and understand market all situation well however if anyone big news release in market during my strategy then it is not big effect on it and my strategy is good working on market and help us to earn everyday some pips good profit from market. Most of time i have using buying side trading strategy and always earn good profit from market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Which trader are working on forex market with good planning and understanding he can always start our trade with right market direction however when we can trade on market then easily earn capital profit from it. If you can understand currency pair news well and start our trade to understand market real direction well then getting success on market everyday are very easy for everyone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    I think this is a good idea to make business in forex only buy or only sell on a pair. Every trader should have a good mindset up for trading. In the forex market a lot of enemies always ready to make us loser first we have to identify those and make a good plan to avoid those. If we open trade randomly our account equity will be decreased and once up time be zero balance. So trade a pair just one side is a good policy.
    How can trading be about only buying or only selling? Whatever we decide to trade should be based on our strategy and strong plan. I feel to open a trade and put the stop loss because otherwise we might easily end up with a stop out. Sometimes we can add to our positions as we get more confirmations, but any addition to our positions will surely add to the risks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    How can trading be about only buying or only selling? Whatever we decide to trade should be based on our strategy and strong plan. I feel to open a trade and put the stop loss because otherwise we might easily end up with a stop out. Sometimes we can add to our positions as we get more confirmations, but any addition to our positions will surely add to the risks.
    It is a system and its name is Martingale. It is very profitable trading system in sideways market and the idea of Martingale is that forex market returns back. The disadvantage of sytem is that it is losing strategy when there is trend. We have sideways market nearly half of a year and the system is profitable for traders using it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    This strategy is useful but we need to have proper money management in order to trade with such strategies because such strategies can cause big loss as well. We need to open trades with planning and not get profit in each and every trade. If you are going to trade with such strategies then must have patience and planning. Just go in one direction and don't try to earn profit in each and every trade ,must close some trades in loss according to planning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    I have start our trade in selling or buying side to see and understand market all bad or right movement well however when we can trade on it then in lower time frame period make good money from it. According to my experience and knowledge trend line and swing are my best and suitable experience strategy for trading everyday trading on this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    A trader would buy and sell at every profitable chance. This process of trading is powerful because if we can do this at the right time we will surely have the best opportunity to earn real profits. If we buy and sell when it's necessary we won't be able to complain so much about making profits. If we build a strong system, we can determine the best time to buy or sell an opportunity with hope it goes well for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    I have always make trading strategy to understand all type of market movement well. Lets its movement condition, its breakout point, low risky exit and enter and its real movement direction well after manage or getting good knowledge these all thing well i have build everyday long term buying and selling side strategy for everyday trading on this business

Not allowed!

Page 181 of 191 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185 ... LastLast