My strategy, Only buy or only sell - Page 141
Page 141 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1907

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

My strategy, Only buy or only sell

I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    My trading strategy is only sell because when i have make sell trading strategy for our trade then i have always get good profit form it. But if i have make good trading strategy and start our trade on buy side way then most of time i have make loss from it. So my trading strategy is only sell because it always give us good profit from my trade.
    I think you need to give yourself more better practice in trading because if you do the opposite of what you do in selling to your buy trades, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be making profits too from your buy trades. Maybe take on with the demo and plan your buy trade on the opposite means you plan your sell trade. This will improve your trade and give you the chance to make the right buy and sell trade at the right timing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Its a definitely good trading strategy in which we are follow only buy and only sell type trading strategies, When we are use higher time frames then market is follow that trend for a week or two week. So we will only need to follow the market trend and open buy and sell trades according to the market trend direction to make money from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    yeah one order at a time is good choice because hedging is for expert traders because when we buy and sell decision taking can be hard where we need to exit and enter a new one, with hedging some loss also add of spread of both pairs. i am also using one order at a time and not using two same orders also because first close one then go for next is good

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    Market movement are dynamic and they can reverse anytime. I will not being sentimental and following 1 market direction like that because we will losing many chance to get profit if we do that. Also, it won't be good especially if we already floating minus and open the order with same direction because it can make us getting margin call.
    That is very right, the forex market is very dynamic like you have said and i think that it will be more precise to do those things that are right as forex traders.The forex market can either go to the upside or it might come to the downside, and sometimes it do some consolidation or a sideways , but whichever the direction, it is not god to trade against the market direction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 13
    Traders must focus to know first the market trend and then decide that in which direction we will open the trade. In forex we can open only buy or sell orders according to the market trend. If market is down side then we are only open the sell trades and when market trend is bullish then we are need only open buying trades according to the market trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    There are two things that you are doing wrong with this strange trading system my dear friend, the first is that you are trading a multiple trading system even when you do not have the right knowledge of doing so.Secondly, you are trading the way you like and not the way you suppose to trade in the market because your trading way is to sell when you should be buying and selling when you are suppose to be buying. Sir, i do not see this as forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Its a good idea to trade with this strategy in which we are only buy and sell orders are open in trading. If you want to make huge profit from your trades then you must focus on good planning that is help you to make every day profit from this business and make your success possible for you. if you work hard then its easy for you to make huge earning from this market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Every strategy is good and the only thing is that we need to test or practice them well before started to be using them, I can't dispute fact that the strategy is going to be profitable but still I would do more work on it in the demo account before apply it in my real account, thank for sharing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    This is very good trading way in which we are use the market trend side movement in trading and open the buying and selling orders according to the market trend. This is very important for traders to know the trend of this market because without know the trend no one can make money on forex and this is best way that is help traders to earn money from this business on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Simple and typical strategy which will get you profit because it is safe and well practiced.
    I think your strategy of opening new orders on market's downtrend is a good point. This strategy might not make much money at once but is definitely gonna be the safer one.

Not allowed!

Page 141 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast