My strategy, Only buy or only sell - Page 101
Page 101 of 191 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1907

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

    My strategy, Only buy or only sell

    I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

    Not allowed!

  2. #1001
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    981
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufyan View Post
    I would like to say that having the proper approach to alternate could be very plenty sufficient for us and simply might give us the opportunity to shop for and promote at the right fee. We ought to be properly prepared on this marketplace and try to recognize the very right time to buy and sell here so that we will probably have what it takes to make earnings.
    This is very bad strategy in which we are use only one way of trading. We are never nee to make mistakes like this in our trading if we want success and high earning from this business. We must need work according to the market trend and if market trend is up side then trade with buying orders and if market trend is down side then we need to work with open selling orders for earn high profit in our trades.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1002
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Basically after you have made the analysis, you either have to see a sell or buy signal or you remain natural by doing nothing. In a nutshell, the use of my candle stick pattern with bollinger band has been able to learn on when to buy and sell, to simply put it. Lets follow the rules to trend in determining when to buy and when to sell.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1003
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    188
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think we should have a very good capital first because small capital will not be safe for this type of trading strategy we can use this strategy by following monthly market trend position . In this system a trader will make only buy or sell on the same pair after a certain difference of pips.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1004
    Trader traderrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    We can not select one strategy either buy or sell, We have to analysis and open trade in trend direction we have to pick trend by analysis Usually traders select one pairs, It is good because sometime it is difficult to analysis more than one pairs, If we focus on one pairs, and trade as require buy or sell. then Strategy will be profitable because traders must be mentally prepared to buy or sell if we select just buy or sell strategy then we may miss some opportunity, It depend on trader either it select monthly or 4 hour or hourly chart to trade, But Analysis is necessary before trading.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1005
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,764
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by traderrider View Post
    We can not select one strategy either buy or sell, We have to analysis and open trade in trend direction we have to pick trend by analysis Usually traders select one pairs, It is good because sometime it is difficult to analysis more than one pairs, If we focus on one pairs, and trade as require buy or sell. then Strategy will be profitable because traders must be mentally prepared to buy or sell if we select just buy or sell strategy then we may miss some opportunity, It depend on trader either it select monthly or 4 hour or hourly chart to trade, But Analysis is necessary before trading.
    That is the need for learning because as soon as we learn then we will obviously have a trading strategy that will work for us, the one we can make use of and make analysis, thereby knowing when to sell and buy and to make it more easier for us, we should get to learn the use of the trend to make quality analysis. Knowing when to buy and sell through following the trend.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1006
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,282
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Your trading skills should determine how you handle the market, if the trader is been able to make good use of the demo account then they can get to understand how the business works. Strategy is the basic thing we all need to learn when trading, because without a good trading strategy we are all wasting our money. We ain't gonna know when is the right time to buy and sell.

    Not allowed!

  8. #1007
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Your trading skills should determine how you handle the market, if the trader is been able to make good use of the demo account then they can get to understand how the business works. Strategy is the basic thing we all need to learn when trading, because without a good trading strategy we are all wasting our money. We ain't gonna know when is the right time to buy and sell.
    I agree with you and our skill improve with knowledge and by more efforts we have to focus well on market techniques and with learning we will able to perform our task in better shape always we are working we well and developing our trading system for success and for develop better trade strategies easily .

    Not allowed!

  9. #1008
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    melan, yes we need to focus on things which we want to do here, actually our success always lies on us we need to trade full of patience because if we do not have patience then simply we can not focus here, our every trade should be perfect for earning otherwise we can not earn more here we need of must a limit

    Not allowed!

  10. #1009
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,325
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    My strategy is depend upon the market because if market moving fast then i can set our trade in short time period and when market moving slow then i cannot set our trade. But if market moving one side and after a sometime any news release then i am set our big trade and easily make more then profit from our trade. It is my good luck.

    Not allowed!

  11. #1010
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,569
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    melan, yes we need to focus on things which we want to do here, actually our success always lies on us we need to trade full of patience because if we do not have patience then simply we can not focus here, our every trade should be perfect for earning otherwise we can not earn more here we need of must a limit
    Yes trading just depends on the way and understanding with which we use our strategy and be disciplined with risk management. A strategy works on some parameters and to only buy or sell is not any strategy but just some form of gambling. We need to observe the support and resistance levels or observe the chart patterns and decide on what to trade and when to trade.

    Not allowed!

Page 101 of 191 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •