My strategy, Only buy or only sell
Page 1 of 148 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: My strategy, Only buy or only sell

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

My strategy, Only buy or only sell

I have set my own style of trading, I am using only one pair EURUSD, I think its monthly trend is bearish. The lot size of my every trade is 0.10 and I open every trade as sell. If the market price will go down I make profit but if the market go to upside (against my trades) then I open more trades with sell order. If market will go again in upside I open more sell trades. At last market moves to down direction and I close my positions one by one and take profit. I think this strategy is very useful and completely safe.
    This strategy is best for cent account especially Pro-Cent account. If your balance is minimum 100 USD= 10000 Cents, these strategy is very useful. Do not apply it if you have small capital. You have to open many positions with only sell order with always lot size 0.10
    You will get small profits every time but when you see your monthly percentage, It will be very good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks for sharing your strategy but it will be more better if you will try to add some screenshots in this regarding your trading strategy then I will able to know how to do trade with your strategy I think Euro/usd is a very good trading pair for martingale trading strategy I am very happy for you my friend

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 12
    Ok, nice strategy. but I think it is similar with martingle strategy. Opening position one after other may not good enough. Because price may go up side anytime too. Okay use it properly and share your performance.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    maybe this is about martil, when the market move against the order for some pips, and traders will open new with follow the first one, again and again, and after touch the saturation, so the market will run follow the orders and give some profit, but we have to be careful and pay attention about the balance, lots size or volume or also the true trend as the guide to put the position

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ms]Only noticeable only small, there is a big difference between strategy and action plan, and I will put you define both, the strategy is the way you enter transactions, which are based on indicators or analytical tools or the two together, either the action plan is formed by yourself and you are on the basis of determining the value of the point The goal.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Market movement are dynamic and they can reverse anytime. I will not being sentimental and following 1 market direction like that because we will losing many chance to get profit if we do that. Also, it won't be good especially if we already floating minus and open the order with same direction because it can make us getting margin call.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a typical type of trading and I love it so much, the main reason why I love this is because it is a long term trading system, it might help the traders if the trader can be very determined, managerial and planning with it, it will even make you to get relived in the market with better stress free trading hassles.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Friend are you till using the strategy? I think you my loss your all balance if you just keeping opening positions. It is not a good strategy that you just open positions blindly. Will you now open BUY position for pair eurusd? because the pair has came about 1.39 to 1.34 that means 500pips down. will you buy eurusd now?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    much benefit we get by joining and being active in this forum, we are here to share a good experience or technique with fellow forex traders, we can get motivation from seniors who had already trading in the forex market in addition to the advantages get from this forum we will get capital

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by similikiti View Post
    much benefit we get by joining and being active in this forum, we are here to share a good experience or technique with fellow forex traders, we can get motivation from seniors who had already trading in the forex market in addition to the advantages get from this forum we will get capital
    Much benefit of joining forex trading with low strategy quality is not possible for traders,to buy or sell only without knowing what makes the trades be profitable and other ways they are making more confusion on trading like that should make them lose the acc.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Page 1 of 148 123451151101 ... LastLast