«Moving Average with Pivot Strategy»

Account number: 874830
    Investor password: victory4me
    Server: Roboforex demo
    Type: Pivot strategy
    Working Timeframe: M15
    Currency pairs: GBPUSD and GBPJPY

Description:

This strategy consists of two moving averages with 18 and 30 periods. And the cross over of the same is considered in the M15 time frame.
    Along with i consider the pivot for taking up the trade. I would mainly consider the weekly pivot. If the crossover is above the weekly pivot then i long.
    And suppose the crossover is below the pivot then i short the respecive currency pair.

Please note : There are exceptions if the currency has reached critical price levels such as psychological levels, historical levels, yearly highs or lows etc.,
    Prior to opening the trades manual monitoring or observation of the forex chart is requires to detect the potential signal and open the trade manually. The trades are closed manually. Stop loss is set at 100 pips from the entry level and take profit is at 50 pips from the entry level. Maintaining ideal risk and money management is suggested. I would have 1000 pips back up for the trade taken. Like for example i have $1000 and my trade size is one trade with $1 per pip value.

Please see that both the sell and buy signals are obtained on the same day with regard to the GBP/USD Chart. But i would consider to place the trade only when the cross over has completed. Meaning the candlestick should close fully over the cross over of moving average 18 and 30 to take up the trade and the target is 50 pips. The pivot is considered for better analysis and placing the highly potential trades.
    MA with Pivot .jpg

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Ashviniurs; 06-19-2014 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Update

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Well another good strategy for the contest. I hope it will be good enough for traders to use for real trade. I am eager to see how does your trades works with your strategy. There are plenty time left in the contest. I hope you will be able to complete five trades in between. Whatever good luck in the contest and start trading.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    How are you doing? Strategy seems interesting, but it seems that it gives not so many signals?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32

Trade 1

Thank you all guys for the support.

I update my first trade here

- - - Updated - - -

1. Short GBPUSD
    2. Order 70184453
    3. Entry price 1.6958, stop-loss 1.7008, take profit - 1.6908.
    5. Outcome - Closed the trade manually at 1.6941 with + 17 Pips
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Ashviniurs; 06-18-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Trade 2

1. Long GBPUSD
    2. Order 70411363
    3. Entry price 1.6949, stop-loss 1.6850, take profit - 1.6999.
    5. Outcome - Target hit +50 Pips

If we are able to catch the trend at the right direction and detect the signal at the right time, we can achieve good trading result with this trading strategy. This is purely my personal experience. Developed from my four years of forex trading experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    How are you doing? Strategy seems interesting, but it seems that it gives not so many signals?
    This trading strategy does not give too many signals, but i am sure there would be atleast one signal per day and this a lot for me. And the signals when generated can be considered with great confidence. The reason for me to set the SL further is just to ensure that it is not hit by market fluctuations very soon.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    You may surely learning coming from training courses from Forex is usually very clicks AS WELL AS helpful at the education as well as the rapid IN ADDITION TO gain experience, skill AS WELL AS help anybody to help education. there are lots of private schools teach forex you will subscribe to be able to it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kohinoor View Post
    You may surely learning coming from training courses from Forex is usually very clicks AS WELL AS helpful at the education as well as the rapid IN ADDITION TO gain experience, skill AS WELL AS help anybody to help education. there are lots of private schools teach forex you will subscribe to be able to it.
    I am really very sorry i totally did not understand your post and i apologize from my end for not understanding the same.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Trade 3

1. Short GBPJPY
    2. Order 70494932
    3. Entry price 173.62, stop-loss 174.64, take profit - 173.14.
    5. Outcome - Closed Manually with +36 Pips

Reason for closing manually - The trade was carried forward from last week, and this weeks pivot was not in co-ordination from the signal generated last week and thus i determined to close the trade manually.

Trade 3 .jpg

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Trade 4

1. Short GBPUSD
    2. Order 70494933
    3. Entry price 1.7036, stop-loss 1.7136, take profit - 1.6986.
    5. Outcome - Closed Manually with +30 Pips

Reason for manual closing - Last week trade was carried forward and this weeks pivot was not in coordination with the previous week generated signal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    Actually I do nuderstand how do I reply this post and also do not know the accurate date of it is it about a contest account and want us to share your progress or it is about the using of the moveing average indicator ..whatever I know alot about the moving average it is very good indicator and it is used by thousands of traders arround the world .and best sittings of it is 200,100.90,50.25.14.and 7 according to certain strategy for each

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast