Flexible Money Management [Contest] - Page 110
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,096 of 1096

Thread: Flexible Money Management [Contest]

Making our stop loss flexible does not mean we should be using a method of shifting our stop loss whenever the price comes towards it, but I believe that making our stop loss flexible means that we should try as much as possible to set it at the appropriate levels and making sure that they are not at easy reach of the market prices and whenever the price starts moving positively in our favour then we can start shifting it to break even so as to have risk free trades on the market. Having a flexible stop will most times lead to having a wonderful trading outcomes.

Money management is an aspect we need to pay good attention to, if we don't use a good money management in our trading we can easily lose money to the market, so it's important we pay good attention to this aspect of trading, though this is not all we need for a successful forex trading, but when it's come to this aspect of money management we really need to take it serious.

Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Money management is an aspect we need to pay good attention to, if we don't use a good money management in our trading we can easily lose money to the market, so it's important we pay good attention to this aspect of trading, though this is not all we need for a successful forex trading, but when it's come to this aspect of money management we really need to take it serious.
    in my opinion money menagement is very important in trading, maybe for some money menagement traders is not important, but for my own money management is very important in trading, money management can also be the key to success by the trader itself, we all know, if all business definitely requires money management, as well as forex trading, because forex trading is also a business.

Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    I am agree with you , this is the important aspect to be good in management skills so we should use the better trade skills and having the better knowledge on the basic aspects that are effective to trade better and through the better experience we will do better job with it so we should be good to manage the risks and money that important to take the better results and gain success surely .

Money management is always important, if we don't care about the safety of our investment then we are not ready to become successful yet, we must protect our capital at all means before we can survive in this market, so money management is very important basics aspect that must be taken serious at all time because we cannot survive without money management.

Quote Originally Posted by aisha View Post
    Money management will always be a very important aspect for any person dealing with finance. Due to the extreme circumstances I believe that it is high time investing in property. My fellow real estate agent not long ago said that according to his long-lasting experience when a financial crisis comes you need to save money buying some house/apartment or whatever in a developed country. He bought a great duplex in Spain about 2 months ago via VirtoProperty as far as I know. My friend is sure that in a couple of years after the crisis is over he will sell the duplex much more expensive.
    Don't you think that this very crisis will last for more than a couple years and that no one knows how much real estate will cost then?

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110