Do you know your risk? - Page 5
Page 5 of 369 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know your risk?

i am sure forex trading is risky business but i don't know what level of risk i can take ? i don't understand well the money management.so i lose much money in short time . i have to resolve this problem very soon if i want to make profits in the future. i accept risk all the time but i don't accept my less of knowledge about risk in forex trading.

Chance in this business will be some thing we should instead get in order to make a fantastic investing selection. In the event many of us are not able to possibly get the chance, and then many of us will probably always hesistate to produce options in this business and more often than not many of us will only shed a great deal of our own ventures eventually. The investors that may agree to chance and get into the market will probably show different result.

Banned
    This is very easy for nay trader to calculate, the risk you want to take will be what you are trdaing with the lot and the amount(percentage)you are risking in the account at that point you are placing the trade. This is what you shoudl calculate in your favour than the favour of the risk.

This is a good question for me. As a trader I must know the risk which sill rise from my decision to make trading forex. In this case before opening my position, I plan the risk I will be lose if the movement of the price will go opposing with my prediction. I usually plan to have 20% risk. It is normal for me according to my planning to have profit 20% a day in my daily trading.

Quote Originally Posted by PetraFX View Post
    This is a good question for me. As a trader I must know the risk which sill rise from my decision to make trading forex. In this case before opening my position, I plan the risk I will be lose if the movement of the price will go opposing with my prediction. I usually plan to have 20% risk. It is normal for me according to my planning to have profit 20% a day in my daily trading.
    All aspirant forex traders should know the importance of risk management in their each and every trade such that taking up good and highly potential trades becomes easy and possible. Hence, traders should be very much well versed with handling and planning for effective risk management.

Good article and i know risk and therefore i am learning more and more about forex because i want reduce risk level.. and i want earn some money by low risk.. i am very hopeful i will reduce risk level after learning more about forex as a professional career..

Quote Originally Posted by Urme11 View Post
    Yes, naturally my partner and i recognize your risks This must possibly be faced Whenever being open orders. Every corporation must have risks, just like forex. Increasingly applying large risk, your current superior ones profit The idea is generated. However, ones risk will be limited for the forex business, with a stop loss. Therefore, we must have good income management.
    The risk in trading is unlimited,with higher lot size,we already increase the risk,and with the wrong trading way we increase the risk too,anything we do wrong way we will be in huge risk,forex needs our knowledge to win in this market,we can not force the market with higher lot size for our earning.
    Finally successful traders

Yes i know the risk on my trades i analyse it according to my trading plan and the best risk management.As a good trader i believe that it is very necessary that we have to reduce the risk and increase more certainty of the trade success.

i always have an eye to the free and used margin of my account.i trade with discipline and also have earning and money management plans.for me ,forex trading is place for earning and i can get much profit by working part time.
    I think we can make good profit but not to take big risk.must have lot's of free margin to survive in market.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiserhamid View Post
    yeah I apperceive the risks that charge be faced back actuality accessible orders. Every business has risk, including forex and all other.the beyond the accident the bigger the accumulation . However, the accident could be bound in the forex application a stop loss. Therefore, we charge accept acceptable money management.we should b actual carefull afore we booty any step.
    Every single company must have dangers, which includes foreign exchange. Increasingly applying huge danger, the higher the particular revenue that can be generated. Nevertheless, the danger can be constrained from the foreign exchange company, employing a halt decline. For that reason, we must have got beneficial dollars administration.

Page 5 of 369 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast