Do you know your risk? - Page 4
Page 4 of 369 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know your risk?

Sure, of course I know the actual risks that needs to be faced any time staying wide open order placed. Just about every enterprise must have risks, such as forex trading. Progressively using huge threat, greater the actual profit that can be created. Nevertheless, the chance may be minimal from the forex trading enterprise, using a cease burning. Thus, we have to possess excellent money management.

Quote Originally Posted by rahim ali View Post
    Sure, of course I know the actual risks that needs to be faced any time staying wide open order placed. Just about every enterprise must have risks, such as forex trading. Progressively using huge threat, greater the actual profit that can be created. Nevertheless, the chance may be minimal from the forex trading enterprise, using a cease burning. Thus, we have to possess excellent money management.
    This article has been posted because there are many traders out there who are still trading in the forex market without being aware of the risk involved while trading in the forex market. But there are traders who know their risk and still do not have proper risk management being implemented in their each and every trade. It is really very good from your end that you know the risk involvement, now the question lies with its effective management.

Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    good advice. and I think every business have risk, but forex trading so risky and success from forex trading so hard but we should to conquer risk , and it is possible ! because lot of loser comeback and achieve the target, so just we need to change our mind and we need to take the challenge it's enough.
    Risk when effectively managed should be the first consideration for the traders such that they can be able to come to the profit edge. Thus, having the risk assessment done prior to trading is very much critical for the traders success. Most of the traders lose because of their loss of risk management.

Banned
    for the first time i did trading, i did not know the risk i took from every trades after made a decision to put the position, and it meant , i did it like a blind man where i did not know what is the right thing for me, but , it was okay, and because at the same time, i got the experiences which was needed by me to increase my trading quality

Banned
    The risk in the market is done all the time you trade because the risk is always present for you knowing how to manage your risk is the right thing to do in forex market. Mind you, the more you take the risk some times, the better for you. But to know the traders risk is very easy task for the trader.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    The risk in the market is done all the time you trade because the risk is always present for you knowing how to manage your risk is the right thing to do in forex market. Mind you, the more you take the risk some times, the better for you. But to know the traders risk is very easy task for the trader.
    All the time I trade are the times I make sure I know my risk in the market, this is a good thing for any forex trader to do. You can say you want to trade, fine, but be very careful own how you plan this trades, knowing the risk you are taking defines you better than the traders that do not know what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    All the time I trade are the times I make sure I know my risk in the market, this is a good thing for any forex trader to do. You can say you want to trade, fine, but be very careful own how you plan this trades, knowing the risk you are taking defines you better than the traders that do not know what they do.
    all know that forex trading has a big risk, but we have to have a plan that will mature role in this trade, but all is not as easy as what we think yan, whatever it is money management and psychological thing, especially of the trading system itself

Quote Originally Posted by katreen aziz View Post
    Has to be careful a lot because no one likes the loss does not think there is a lot in all these risks when starts trading in the Forex Matwa pretty big risk and should try to understand the market as much as possible although it is often impossible to understand fully
    Yes,we trade without the acknowledge of the risk which we have,to trade only based on prediction,not knowing the market very well to start trading,it is all the reason why we get certain loss in our account,to trade again with that way we will not make profit.
    Finally successful traders

If we trade according to money management rule so our trade will be very risk free. We should avoid our over trade. Only for that some traders lose their good accounts. It is out of money management rule. So we need to obey forex rule. It is a very good and profitable business for skilled traders.

Trader
    Specially the fact of eurozone interest rate cut was on the cards and market knew it in advance, and that is why it reverses and i had a loss and then i realiye how important it is to know all the facts of the instrument you are trading.

Page 4 of 369 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast