Do you know your risk? - Page 369
Page 369 of 369 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369
Results 3,681 to 3,684 of 3684

Thread: Do you know your risk?

Trader
    Yes my dear everyone know about his risk of loss on every trade before open it. But, itself and other problem that we are avoid mistakes which become the cause of our loss and we will face continue loss in forex market. I can say with 100% sure that no one can become successful without following the rule of money management and know about his risk.

Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Yes my dear everyone know about his risk of loss on every trade before open it. But, itself and other problem that we are avoid mistakes which become the cause of our loss and we will face continue loss in forex market. I can say with 100% sure that no one can become successful without following the rule of money management and know about his risk.
    well you are talking about the rule of taking risk but to know the actual amount of risk you have taken to calculate the number of pip which you have putted in the sl . the amount of sl will be minus from the capital will be risk ratio : for example if you put the sl of 10$ from 100$ capital which means you have taken 10% risk of your account.

I know my risks in such a way that I know that every taken trades will not possibly move to profits, so therefore I know that some times, I get to loss, therefore it is better to have a portion of risk per trades, so that when you loss your money, you still get to be able to have some money left so as to recover. Although, forex tends to get to our emotions, making it hard for us to control our emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    I know my risks in such a way that I know that every taken trades will not possibly move to profits, so therefore I know that some times, I get to loss, therefore it is better to have a portion of risk per trades, so that when you loss your money, you still get to be able to have some money left so as to recover. Although, forex tends to get to our emotions, making it hard for us to control our emotions.
    As long as we use our analysis to trade and our ideas are reasonable, believe in good confidence that our trades will be closed in take profit no stop loss. Understanding the risk means we must accept the consequences whenever market moves against our trades. We must let our trades off in stop loss so we don't keep them much longer for more losses. Loss must be limited at any cost because we must learn from that and able to manage our risk better than before.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 369 of 369 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369