Do you know your risk? - Page 2
Page 2 of 369 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know your risk?

Thanks for your post.I try to minimize your risk.I learn many thing from your post.Actually risk management is very important thing for a Forex trader.All trader need to learn about risk.I always know about my risk and try to manage it.

It is very much necessary for the traders that they should always be able to assess their risk in such a manner that the profits generated is worth the risk taken. Hence, traders should always very much sure of the risk management which they can take up such that carrying out the trade on long run becomes easy and possible for the traders. Not knowing our risk involved while trading is the biggest risk in the forex trading business.

yes risk management is very important., with this money management you easily survive from your wrong decision. its very important for trader to understand of importance of money management on trading. i always know how much money i will losse, or how much i earn. but if i use the money management. then i know ,, how much time i will be survive from my bad decision.

Pips calculation is very important for our risk management. We trade keeping much pips in our hand so trade will be very good and profitable. But our order should be from correct place. So support and resistance also very important for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamgir View Post
    Pips calculation is very important for our risk management. We trade keeping much pips in our hand so trade will be very good and profitable. But our order should be from correct place. So support and resistance also very important for that.
    Yes, pips calculation is very important in here as for our own risk management. But some traders need to know and realize that we just can't keep calculating them if we didn't even know how long we will want to trade. Even the swap rate can kill us as well and we need to add them up into our calculation as for decision making in this business.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    Yes, pips calculation is very important in here as for our own risk management. But some traders need to know and realize that we just can't keep calculating them if we didn't even know how long we will want to trade. Even the swap rate can kill us as well and we need to add them up into our calculation as for decision making in this business.
    well dear I think every trader have a trading plan and it is simple . because without planing success is not possible so risk as like that ! I mean every trader must be knows about his loss % for every position otherwise total fund can be lost ! but I think 10% or 15% best risk percentage not more. but your position must be on perfect level.
    Don't loss you hope.

Yes, needless to say I know the particular pitfalls that need to be challenged when staying available requests. Every single company must have pitfalls, as well as foreign exchange. Significantly using substantial possibility, the harder the particular benefit that may be earned. Even so, the danger can be confined in the foreign exchange company, using a quit reduction. Therefore, we have to possess beneficial dollars managing.

every trader need to be aware of their risk.i think proper money management is important for avoid huge losses.I am very careful to avoid losses.i am trade two or one and use 10% for loss.we should be aware of single trade.Forex is the risky business so every trader should be knows good money management.
    Last edited by nusrat; 06-10-2014 at 06:03 AM.

Banned
    Thanks for this amazing post value trader yes sir I know very well about my risk in this market everybody should know that how much risk they are taking in their each trade and how much total risk they are taking of their account for their whole trades in one time risk management is very essential for all

Yes my partner and i learn your risk in OUR trades when i analyse It As outlined by MY OWN trading plan along with the Best risk management.As an trader we believe The idea This can be very essential The item we be required to reduce your risk ALONG WITH increase additional certainty of any trade success.

Page 2 of 369 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast