Trendline Price Action [Modify]

Trendlines Price Action

Account number:874496
    Investor password: z4171g
    Server: Roboforex-Demo
    Working timeframe: H1, H4, D1
    Currency pairs: AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY

Description

This strategy is about to make action order when price reach the trendline that i have draw in D1 time frame. In D1 provide large information about major trend, so we can make order, price action order when price reach the trendline or horizontal line, I also add the volume indicator to know the volatility of the market and I also add RSI to know about OS and OB area.

In major trend on D1, just an example on chart below!

online photo sharing
    In daily we see that USDJPY in downtrend, and the combination trendline and horizontal line describe USDJPY is confused where next step. To go up or go down, because USDJPY in downtrend but meet the resistance are. Take a look at H1 USDJPY chart below!

screen capture freeware
    In H1 chart show many of doji candlestik and almost reach the horizontal line(resistance) and RSi shows that in OB area. SO we need to combine this technical strategy with fundamental and news.
    about risk management we will stop in few pip above resistance line if we short position target at next line support and we stop at just few pip below the support line and targetting at next resistance horizontal line.

Money Management
    Money management of this strategy is can not be more than 5% each trade. So volume per trade is calculated based on stop loss no more than 5%.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    Last edited by aris90; 06-03-2014 at 07:05 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]be happy to take 8 to 10 pips here,wont give many away if i dont get a small retracment im out[/lang]

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    How's it going? It seems that your strategy hasn't given any signals yet?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    my spouse and i will certainly Record OUR balance Any time when i do a post, but additional importantly when i want for you to Record ALONG WITH maybe discuss your current psycholigical side behind your trading AS WELL AS how now i am holding up in order to what when i have set with regard to myself, Just as i had found myself doing details inside trading going blatantly against good advise AND ALSO logic, so strong is the emotional side regarding trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i don't agree with this strategy above,this strategy can not be called price action because i can see the strategy rely on some indicators to generate signal,basically usd/jpy has being on range movement for more than 3 month now and as a price action trader myself the only save place i see as a safe entry is 101.28 and exit is 103.40 but if we fell like jumping we can use 102.00 as entry and hold till exit, i personally like to swing the market

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I can see you have not modified you content as indicated by moderator and no trade has been opened. I think you are not interested in this contest now. But I am sure if you modify the content and get contest status in next two days, you have still next 4/5 days to show your strategy with good number of trades. I hope you will think about it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    every trader ever make application for a bad/loss moment with trading AND by It bad moment trader may recognize How you can trust own trading plan, This is why not every trader can survive on forex trading IN ADDITION TO we think a good trader wil succes in forex trading whether apply for a trustful trading plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    i don't agree with this strategy above,this strategy can not be called price action because i can see the strategy rely on some indicators to generate signal,basically usd/jpy has being on range movement for more than 3 month now and as a price action trader myself the only save place i see as a safe entry is 101.28 and exit is 103.40 but if we fell like jumping we can use 102.00 as entry and hold till exit, i personally like to swing the market
    Hi dear, what is your perception of price action? I think a lot of traders who say that the price action is about candlestick pattern, then why are we not using table price only? Because candlestick is can be regarded as an indicator as well. I think the price action is not just about candlestick trading or naked, but more than that. Price action is understand the market, using indicators, or without indicator. That is according to my point of view.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    One thing i love about this trendline tradings system is that it is very defining and definitive, it is a way of making the right market trend all the time, but it will be absolutely wrong of the forex trader to think that he will be trading this trading system on 1 hour trading frame, it will only make the best conflicts in the trading of the trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    trend lines are very essential to use in this market because they are very helpful in price action trading strategy only tool can help us in price action trading system because we not use any kind of indicator in this strategy so for sure trend lines are best for us

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast