After getting the huge loss how we get the motivation in the trading ? - Page 51
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: After getting the huge loss how we get the motivation in the trading ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Lightbulb After getting the huge loss how we get the motivation in the trading ?

I think the loss is the part of the forex trading business and being a trader if you get the loss in the trading then you never lose the hope in the trading and try to be confident in the trading and think positive and i think if you concentrate well that time then you take the good decision and recover the loss in the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Loss don't just happen, before you would loss your money then there must be a reason for that and the best solution to loss is knowing the cause for it and then fixing it. Furthermore, it would be kind of hard getting the motivation to trade after losing some amount of money that you can not afford, but my advice is it should be taken as a form of learning.
    There are two kinds of loses, a loss from a bad trade and a loss that is part of nature in trading which is market unpredictability, if its a bad loss then trader should analyze the cause and make the necessary adjustments while if its a normal loss from your strategy then we dont take action about it and move on.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    There are two kinds of loses, a loss from a bad trade and a loss that is part of nature in trading which is market unpredictability, if its a bad loss then trader should analyze the cause and make the necessary adjustments while if its a normal loss from your strategy then we dont take action about it and move on.
    You are right. And losses that come from bad traders have big lessons with which we can correct our mistakes. When we improve we reap the benefits of Forex. For me, some advantage of forex trading are, we can open transaction anytime 24 hours non stop. It remains 24 hours in a day, the deposit and withdraw process is quicker

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Getting that good trading skills matters, when we have lost our money, we have to understand that the business is a risky one and there are so many other risky business, trading in forex market is just the best business ever, thus when we have a good trading knowledge and skills loss would be like a normal thing to us and we would be encourages to trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Getting that good trading skills matters, when we have lost our money, we have to understand that the business is a risky one and there are so many other risky business, trading in forex market is just the best business ever, thus when we have a good trading knowledge and skills loss would be like a normal thing to us and we would be encourages to trade.
    True, trading is a risky business indeed and we have to understand that it can take time before we can truly be profitable in this market that investing money that we cannot afford to lose is not a good way to do, we can really tell what will be our future in this market and it is important that we established a good track records before investing bigger amount.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    True, trading is a risky business indeed and we have to understand that it can take time before we can truly be profitable in this market that investing money that we cannot afford to lose is not a good way to do, we can really tell what will be our future in this market and it is important that we established a good track records before investing bigger amount.
    traders need to be carefully for trading forex, because everything can happen to them from the bad to good one, but all depend to them who manage their trading forex and so we can see that the results is the mirror from what have been learned and practiced by them before enter real account trading, and why, traders need to make enough knowledge and skill with very well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    Actually , there are some facts about the trading in the Forex market . it re-presents in the way in which we accept the losses and the profit . so there is no trader who can make profits only or who makes only losses . but they are similar to the percent . but the importance here to treat with the loses and accept them .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Well, motivation in trading would come when we really have got to know the reason why we have lost our money and most importantly we should understand that trading is a business and we would be able to become successful on the long run. We all have lost our money at one point in time when trading, but then we have to pick ourselves up and get to find out the reason why we loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    I think we need to learn from the expert trader or the professional trader. They will not get huge losses because they always manage their risk per trade and keep their risk as low as they can. We can get the motivation by learn from them, learn from our mistakes and experiences

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Well, loss is the reason why so many traders are really not doing great, well, I would suggest that the best thing to be done after losing is to learn and know the reason why we have lost. Like me that is what I do each and every time I loss my money, I get to learn why I have lost and learn from my mistakes. That is how I have been able to survive in the business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    I think we need to learn from the expert trader or the professional trader. They will not get huge losses because they always manage their risk per trade and keep their risk as low as they can. We can get the motivation by learn from them, learn from our mistakes and experiences
    Yeah that could be a good step to learn from good successful trader's, but I don't think that any success trader would tell you exact how to do trade in forex, because you can only learn for some time and after that only you have to start your real experience in forex, practical knowledge and psychological aspects can take a long time to settle down, and for that you have to do trade with full dedication.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast