After getting the huge loss how we get the motivation in the trading ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: After getting the huge loss how we get the motivation in the trading ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Lightbulb After getting the huge loss how we get the motivation in the trading ?

I think the loss is the part of the forex trading business and being a trader if you get the loss in the trading then you never lose the hope in the trading and try to be confident in the trading and think positive and i think if you concentrate well that time then you take the good decision and recover the loss in the trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Loss and profit in any business is continuous process.Sometimes loss occur sometimes profit occur.When their is huge loss many trader get depress which is wrong in trading rather he should try to find the mistake why the loss occurred and rectify that in his future.This positive attitude without being emotion will bring a huge profit in future trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It all depends on you. To be honest no one one can motivate you but yourself. In fact it is almost impossible for other to get you back up on your feat and do the stuff you did in trading and even if they are successful you might not be able to perform your duties as you used to do earlier. Thus i urge you to move up for your self and not with the help of others but I am not saying that help should be completely avoided.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Loss is the part of our process before we can being a good trader. All we need is to find out how it happen and why we loss. If we spend our time to do that then we will understand why we loss. So, the next step is to find out how to avoid this kind of situation while trading. The best motivation that you will get while loss is now you understand if you are using wrong method to trade. It means you will make profit if you try to change the method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    After dropping a huge slice of cash it is very much possible for the investors that they may have to deal with the stressful emotions which will cause them to frustration. Hence, take factors essentially and succeed according to a strategy and it is crucial to sustain your business proposal which is very much genuine and reproducible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    all trader know that loss is part of trading business. in business some trader sometime earn profit and sometime get loss and its being continued. but sometime trader get too many loss. after getting loss trading need to look past trading history and need to learn there mistakes and need to continue to their trading with positive thinking.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by subham View Post
    after getting huge loss in trading generally we loss our confidence and hope but to get motivated we should go to the senior traders who already faced this sort of situation and read there story of success after a devastating and loss and never ending hope will definitely motivate us.
    yes those to refer with the good thinking that even the worse of the past return should still to helps on improving of the better challenge with the future entries as to work with the wider evaluation on determining of the good and the worse of the points to confirmed and to disposed with the use on applying of the decision with the strategics with the rules of the trading plan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    indeed motivation is in need in carrying trade, because without motivation every time lose it will be experienced saturation can eventually left the business lived, which I do when losses I always consult with senior trader and always ask error of myself up to lose in the trade

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by similikiti View Post
    indeed motivation is in need in carrying trade, because without motivation every time lose it will be experienced saturation can eventually left the business lived, which I do when losses I always consult with senior trader and always ask error of myself up to lose in the trade
    [lang=id]motivation is what we will need in order to keeo trading. When we trade, we will face a lot of difficulties and that way, we will be hard to make our own income. And then not all people basically can hold out on their own loss in this business. Consulting it would be good.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    That is what we need to find on our own. Not many trader just can have the knowledge to earn the money here. Most of the traders need to make their own way to comfort themselves as well but not all will need to do that. Some can do it just by watching some film, hanging out or even have small fun only. We just need to refresh ourselves in order to start back.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That is what we need to find on our own. Not many trader just can have the knowledge to earn the money here. Most of the traders need to make their own way to comfort themselves as well but not all will need to do that. Some can do it just by watching some film, hanging out or even have small fun only. We just need to refresh ourselves in order to start back.
    I think learning is the key to success in forex and It comes from strict adherence to the laid down rules of the trade but Life has to continue whether Forex trading is there or namely i think we can say that proper money management is a major option and also the market analysis is one the best keys in here to be a successful trader namely you cannot imagine the real worth of market then Besides we must practice in demo account more and more to increase our skill and experience

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast