After getting the huge loss how we get the motivation in the trading ?
Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: After getting the huge loss how we get the motivation in the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Lightbulb After getting the huge loss how we get the motivation in the trading ?

I think the loss is the part of the forex trading business and being a trader if you get the loss in the trading then you never lose the hope in the trading and try to be confident in the trading and think positive and i think if you concentrate well that time then you take the good decision and recover the loss in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    after getting huge loss in trading generally we loss our confidence and hope but to get motivated we should go to the senior traders who already faced this sort of situation and read there story of success after a devastating and loss and never ending hope will definitely motivate us.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    After losing a large chunk of money it is very much possible for the traders that they may have to face the traumatic feelings which will lead them to disappointment. Hence, take things practically and make it work according to a plan and it is critical to maintain a business plan which is very much realistic and reproducible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    after getting a huge loss in trading we don't need to be disappointed rather we should change your strategy skills and also we should take senior trader advice brcause they have also passed the same situation and there starting phase of trading and we should also read some success stories to get yourself motivated and back in track.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think the loss is the part of the forex trading business and being a trader if you get the loss in the trading then you never lose the hope in the trading and try to be confident in the trading and think positive and i think if you concentrate well that time then you take the good decision and recover the loss in the trading.
    I open up my dream book. I try to remember my dream big in forex trading. I do want give up. I will try harder. I read the biography from the successful trader from many country. Their story will inspire me. I try to figure that the winner never quit and quitter never win.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    following receiving large damage throughout buying and selling commonly all of us damage the self confidence as well as hope but to have enthusiastic we have to navigate to the mature dealers who previously experienced this sort of circumstance as well as understand right now there history involving good results from damaging as well as damage and never finishing hope will certainly inspire us all.
    After some following loss and margin call trader get frustrated. Some of them get trauma. They loss large amount of money and unfortunately they must pay the debt. I have read some article that many trader use to trade money from borrowing from the bank. What a tragic scenario!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Of course in every business loss is, as like as partner, but who the person made more gain than loss is called successful businessman. But in Forex market when trader made a big loss become broke and frustrated, in my opinion we should control ourself to big lots trade, because in frustrated moment we always made wrong decisions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    anybody with better understanding will understand how to reduce his losses when trading,though this business is about profit and loss when trading but if we make time to learn and understand how to do this business we are bound to be able to make profit from the market when trading this business is based on knowledge and understanding

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    The motivation of the forex traders in this market is not about just working, it is about the real work of the forex trader, and this will be the way the trader is protecting the trading account. There is no way the traders will do the right trading management in this market and will not get the success and still have its account covered.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]several times i got big losing and even almost made me down at my first six months, because everything i had learned and practiced were nothing and just gave me the bigger losing, but i realized that everything was my experiences which i had bought with expensive as the sources of knowledge, so here is, losing is not a bad thing for us, this is a good motivation for trading with better in the future and as long as we can open mind and accept them[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast