Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Technical Analysis

Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 2

Forex Technical Analysis

Analysis for January 18th, 2013

EUR/USD

The EUR/USD currency pair continues forming another ascending structure. I think today the price may form a consolidation channel to break the level of 1.3400. The target of this wave is at 1.3500. Later, in my opinion, the pair may start forming a reversal pattern for a new correction towards the level of 1.3080.

GBP/USD

The GBP/USD currency pair hasn’t been able to form a pivot point yet. Today, in my opinion, the price may fall down and reach new minimums. I should note that this descending wave became weaker. Later, I think, the pair may start making a reverse upwards to reach the target at 1.6400.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 26.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair completed a descending correction and reached its targets; at the current levels the price may start forming a pivot point for a reverse. I think today the pair may start reversing and break the previous descending wave; the first target is at 1.3190. Later, in my opinion, the price may start a new correction. The structure of this movement may help us to define possible future scenarios: the pair either continues growing up, or starts forming a new consolidation channel to break its minimums.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 28.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair is forming the second ascending impulse. I think today the price may complete this impulse near the level of 1.3220 and then start a correction towards the target at 1.3120. Later, in my opinion, the pair may form another ascending impulse to reach the target at 1.3240 and then start one more correction to the same level, 1.3120.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 01.03.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair is forming the third ascending impulse. I think today the price may reach the level of 1.3180 and then start a descending correction with the target at 1.3100. Later, in my opinion, the pair may form another ascending wave to break the H4 descending channel.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 04.03.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair couldn’t form an appropriate structure for a pivot point so far; the price reached a new minimum. In my opinion, the price is expected to start a new ascending structure; the market has already formed one impulse and may form two more. I should note that the pair finished its descending movement and right now is looking for a level to make a reverse. I think today price may consolidate near its minimums for a while and then start forming the fifth wave with the target at 1.4100.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 05.03.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair continues forming the second ascending impulse with the target at 1.3100. I think today the price may start a correction towards the level of 1.3035 and then form another ascending structure to renew the current maximum.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 07.03.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair continues moving downwards. I think today the price may reach a new minimum again. After
    reaching the target at 1.2950, the pair may start forming new ascending structures. The first target will be at the level of 1.3070. Later, in my opinion, the price may start a correction and then continue growing up.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 11.03.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair reached a new local minimum and right now is becoming weaker. The fact that the price rebounded from the minimum doesn’t mean it’s strong enough to make a reverse. I think today the pair may grow up a little bit to reach the level of 1.0335 and then reach a new minimum again, this time at 1.2940. I should note that this wave is weak, but the price may expand it a bit. However, the market hasn’t formed any continuation patterns for the current descending trend. In my opinion, the pair may start moving upwards and form a pivot point for a reverse. The next targets may be at the levels of 1.3190 and 1.3400.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 12.03.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair is trying to form an ascending structure; the price has already formed the second impulse and right now is correcting it. I think today the market may reach the level of 1.300 and then start the third ascending impulse towards the target at 1.3070. Later, in my opinion, the pair may start a correction to form the right shoulder of head & shoulders reversal pattern. After the price breaks the neckline and the descending channel, the pair may start moving upwards to reach the first target at 1.3200.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 13.03.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair is the first ascending structure. I think today the price may reach the level of 1.3085 and then start a correction towards the level of 1.3020. This structure isn’t likely to continue, but may result in the formation of head & shoulders reversal pattern. The minimum for this pattern is the level of 1.3300. Alternative scenario implies that the price may reach a new minimum at the level of 1.2920.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 14.03.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair continues moving downwards. I think today the price may reach a new minimum at the level of 1.2920 and then start growing up towards the level of 1.3030. Later, in my opinion, the price may start a new descending movement towards the target at 1.2880 and then start moving upwards again to reach the level of 1.3195.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast