Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Technical Analysis

Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 2

Forex Technical Analysis

Analysis for January 18th, 2013

EUR/USD

The EUR/USD currency pair continues forming another ascending structure. I think today the price may form a consolidation channel to break the level of 1.3400. The target of this wave is at 1.3500. Later, in my opinion, the pair may start forming a reversal pattern for a new correction towards the level of 1.3080.

GBP/USD

The GBP/USD currency pair hasn’t been able to form a pivot point yet. Today, in my opinion, the price may fall down and reach new minimums. I should note that this descending wave became weaker. Later, I think, the pair may start making a reverse upwards to reach the target at 1.6400.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 11.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair continues correctional descending movement; the price is forming the third wave of this correction. I should note that reaching the level of 1.3330 will be enough for the market, but so far the structure of the movement indicates that the price may reach only the level of 1.3340. If the pair forms a five-wave correction, the price may fall down and each the level of 1.3240. However, it doesn’t matter if this correction is three-wave or a five-wave one – an overall technical picture won’t change. Later, in my opinion, the price may start growing up towards the target at 1.3980, at least. I think today the pair may continue moving downwards to reach a new minimum and test the channel’s lower border. After that – to test the level of 1.3470 from below and then start another descending structure towards the level of 1.3240. I would pay more attention to the levels of 1.3340 and 1.3240: if the pair forms a pivot point near any of them, the correction may be considered completed.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 13.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair returned to the level of 1.3470. I think today the price may move downwards and reach the level of 1.3240. Later, in my opinion, the pair may form a reversal structure to start a new ascending movement.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 14.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair continues moving downwards and forming the fifth structure with the target at 1.3240; the market finished the first part and corrected it. Later, in my opinion, the price may fall down towards the level of 1.3398, consolidate for a while near it, and then continue moving downwards to reach the target at 1.3350.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 15.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair is moving downwards inside the fifth structure with the target at 1.3240. The market reached the level of 1.3330 and is trying to start a correction, which is expected to be not very high. I think today the price may continue falling down towards the main target and then start forming a pivot point for a reverse.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 18.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair is consolidating near its minimums; the price is in the middle of the fifth descending wave with the target at 1.3240. I think today the pair may leave this consolidation channel downwards, reach the level of 1.3240, and then form a reversal pattern to start a new ascending movement.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 19.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair continues consolidating inside a narrow trading range near the level of 1.3330. I think today the price may leave this range downwards and continue falling down. The main target is at 1.3240. After reaching this target, the pair may make a reverse to start a new ascending movement.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 20.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair is trying to start an ascending wave. An alternative scenario implies that the price may continue moving upwards and reach the level of 1.3475. However, according to the main scenario, I think, the pair may fall down to break the level of 1.3330 from above and the continue moving towards the target at 1.3240. Only after reaching this target, this correction may be considered finished.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 21.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair reached a local minimum target of this correctional wave and may start forming a reversal pattern. The first target is to test the level of 1.3400 from below. If the market is able to form a pivot point, we can expect a new ascending trend to start.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 22.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair is consolidating near its minimums. The market is trying to for the first impulse for a reverse; however, the impulse is weak so far. I think today the price may reach a new minimum at the level of 1.3120. Only after that, in my opinion, the pair may start a new ascending impulse to break the previous descending channel. The first target is the test of the level of 1.3400 from below.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Forex Technical Analysis 25.02.2013 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD)

The EUR/USD currency pair is still consolidating near its minimum. The structure of this consolidation is reversal, but not a very strong one. I think during a correction the price may reach the pair may reach the level of 1.3400 and then move towards a new minimum. The target is at 1.3120.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast