my account in forum

Thread: my account in forum

my account in forum

My membership does not exceed the value of the bonus, which I'm doing in the responses to the issues What is the reason? How can I treatment it??

Quote Originally Posted by shima View Post
    My membership does not exceed the value of the bonus, which I'm doing in the responses to the issues What is the reason? How can I treatment it??
    You are now in low cost , due to your posts wasn't fit with the our paragraph " Post Quality Requirement" since breaching this rule is a serious mistake thus, now you won't get usual rates, but if your posts again becomes enough we will increase it in future.

Banned
    Oh brother I am a new trader in here.So I have no more idea about your question.So I need help.So would you like ro do help me,So that I can do this perfectly.So please teach me what you are known.

Quote Originally Posted by room12 View Post
    You are now in low cost , due to your posts wasn't fit with the our paragraph " Post Quality Requirement" since breaching this rule is a serious mistake thus, now you won't get usual rates, but if your posts again becomes enough we will increase it in future.
    wkwkwk, hey what are u doing here?.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble