Changes in rules concerning bonus withdrawal - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58

Thread: Changes in rules concerning bonus withdrawal

  1. #1
    Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,089
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 769
    Given: 206

    Exclamation Changes in rules concerning bonus withdrawal

    Dear Traders!

    Starting June 1st, 2014, in order to withdraw bonuses from the forum of the RoboForex Company, you have to fulfil the conditions of the “Verified Client” program.

    Those of you, who already were withdrawing bonuses in the past, now will have to pass the verification procedure in Roboforex Live Account. Requests from not verified clients will not be satisfied, bonuses will be sent back to the forum.

    We wish good luck to all! Thank you for being our clients!

    Sincerely,
    RoboForex

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by luvestruck7 View Post
    Dear Adminstrator,
    I have been using this forum 3-4 months ago And I have verified my self and after getting bonus from you I have traded and withdraw some profit also. SO I am verified, do I need to do any further for this month Bonus request?
    We are asking you to verify your profile at www.roboforex.com
    your forum profile is ok!

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by alihandsome4u View Post
    sir we have to approved our forum account detail is that you mean that what we have to do for this purpose i am just clicking verified account button they show me the my verify documents who already verify.
    please attach screenshot

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by paritosh View Post
    Dear Admin!! I have my I have opened my account (LIVE Account) about 2/3 month ago and verified it with valid and legal documents. Should I verify it again??? As a verified customer I have earned $15 also. I am trading with you for long so what to do?? Please advise me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Dear Admin!! I have my I have opened my account (LIVE Account) about 2/3 month ago and verified it with valid and legal documents. Should I verify it again??? As a verified customer I have earned $15 also. I am trading with you for long so what to do?? Please advise me.
    hi
    if you have already verified it , then do not worry

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by luvestruck7 View Post
    Dear Adminstrator,
    I have been using this forum 3-4 months ago And I have verified my self and after getting bonus from you I have traded and withdraw some profit also. SO I am verified, do I need to do any further for this month Bonus request?
    if already verified then not need , if company wants any re check we will ask you

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    730
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    verification means that we have to verify our mobile number our address verification the person who is already pass these verification he is not needed to verify again ?

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,103
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by alihandsome4u View Post
    verification means that we have to verify our mobile number our address verification the person who is already pass these verification he is not needed to verify again ?
    Yes, you don't to verify again if you already have verified

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,733
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Address and ID verification has been made, but i am unable to verify my mobile phone, as i am not getting the sms code. I have already contacted the support, they asked me to change the number to other, which also proved useless. What to do with sms verification if not done ?

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    170
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Address and ID verification has been made, but i am unable to verify my mobile phone, as i am not getting the sms code. I have already contacted the support, they asked me to change the number to other, which also proved useless. What to do with sms verification if not done ?
    Please pay attention that phone verification is not obligatory. Please try to reboot your phone and check also if you have enough memory for receiving sms - in 50% of cases it hepls to solve this problem.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,103
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by paritosh View Post
    Dear Admin!! I have my I have opened my account (LIVE Account) about 2/3 month ago and verified it with valid and legal documents. Should I verify it again??? As a verified customer I have earned $15 also. I am trading with you for long so what to do?? Please advise me.
    Nothing to do. You can withdraw your bonuses.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,733
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    Please pay attention that phone verification is not obligatory. Please try to reboot your phone and check also if you have enough memory for receiving sms - in 50% of cases it hepls to solve this problem.
    Thank you for the timely response. I have tried these methods as well but it did not work. Anyways now that it is not obligatory and i have tried all the methods possible and tired. I assume that i can proceed with the posting and enjoy my stay in the forum. :)

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •