Thread: Changes in rules concerning bonus withdrawal

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 201

Exclamation Changes in rules concerning bonus withdrawal

Dear Traders!

Starting June 1st, 2014, in order to withdraw bonuses from the forum of the RoboForex Company, you have to fulfil the conditions of the “Verified Client” program.

Those of you, who already were withdrawing bonuses in the past, now will have to pass the verification procedure in Roboforex Live Account. Requests from not verified clients will not be satisfied, bonuses will be sent back to the forum.

We wish good luck to all! Thank you for being our clients!

Sincerely,
    RoboForex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    Dear Traders!

Starting June 1st, 2014, in order to withdraw bonuses from the forum of the RoboForex Company, you have to fulfil the conditions of the “Verified Client” program.

Those of you, who already were withdrawing bonuses in the past, now will have to pass the verification procedure in Roboforex Live Account. Requests from not verified clients will not be satisfied, bonuses will be sent back to the forum.

We wish good luck to all! Thank you for being our clients!

Sincerely,
    RoboForex
    Dear sir. I attached my trading account on forum profile and I got one time my payment , I mean forum to my trading account. and I traded and withdraw my profit money without verification. now I want to know what do you mean by withdraw bonuses from the forum of the RoboForex Company ? is there withdraw means transferring to trading account ? or profit withdrawal ?

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 201
    mohabbat, in this post there is clear infomation, that now any user has to be verified to withdraw bonuses from the forum (not trading account).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    i think what the ADMIN is saying is that your robo forex account must be verified in order for you to be able to cash in your posting bonus and in case you request a withdraw of bonus to an account which is not verified then the amount requested shall not go through and shall be reversed back to the forum account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    i think what the ADMIN is saying is that your robo forex account must be verified in order for you to be able to cash in your posting bonus and in case you request a withdraw of bonus to an account which is not verified then the amount requested shall not go through and shall be reversed back to the forum account
    Yes
    These measurement are taken to prevent from any multiple accounts, and also do not forget that RoboForex gives high priority for fastest withdraw when you do have a verified profile, so i think it is really good to have a verified profile

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    mohabbat, in this post there is clear infomation, that now any user has to be verified to withdraw bonuses from the forum (not trading account).
    The meaning we must pass the verification to withdraw the bonus and the profit from our trading account,if we don't pass verification we can not withdraw the bonus or even we can not withdraw the profit from bonus.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Dear Adminstrator,
    I have been using this forum 3-4 months ago And I have verified my self and after getting bonus from you I have traded and withdraw some profit also. SO I am verified, do I need to do any further for this month Bonus request?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    sir we have to approved our forum account detail is that you mean that what we have to do for this purpose i am just clicking verified account button they show me the my verify documents who already verify.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 18
    Dear Admin!! I have my I have opened my account (LIVE Account) about 2/3 month ago and verified it with valid and legal documents. Should I verify it again??? As a verified customer I have earned $15 also. I am trading with you for long so what to do?? Please advise me.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Admin!! I have my I have opened my account (LIVE Account) about 2/3 month ago and verified it with valid and legal documents. Should I verify it again??? As a verified customer I have earned $15 also. I am trading with you for long so what to do?? Please advise me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    The meaning we must pass the verification to withdraw the bonus and the profit from our trading account,if we don't pass verification we can not withdraw the bonus or even we can not withdraw the profit from bonus.
    You are absolutely right

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast