Money management in a nutshell. Part 2 - Page 78
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778

Thread: Money management in a nutshell. Part 2

The use of stop loss remains unavoidable in trading if any forex trader desires staying long in trading business because that is the only things that keeps a trader going in the face of challenges which can not but come occasionally . Proper risk and money management is very vital to trader's success in forex and that is what differentiates experienced traders from the newbie . One of the way to effect proper risk and money management is the good use of stop loss, I have to say good use of stop loss because so many traders use stop loss to their own undoing .

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I have to say good use of stop loss because so many traders use stop loss to their own undoing .
    What kind of stop loss which are used to their own undoing? Indeed we can't avoid losses in forex, if we don't want to accept losses, then we are not a real businessman or trader, there is always a risk in all businesses, this is forex trading, many people say that this is the most risky business, although I don't know that it is true, Let's just say this is true, then risk management is very important in this most risky business.

Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Yes many of us dont maintain to trade with our plans and proper logic and that is how severe problems start to creep in. Due to greed even some experienced traders dont follow risk management and suffering loses. It is prudent for newbies to exercise caution while trading. Managerial skills are very important and so we should learn and achieve them.
    Yes that right , and that is why money Management is really important in forex business but many traders who do not care about money management until their account often fail to survive.

Therefore money management practice can be started from a demo account until the moment of enter in the real account of the application of money management has become a habit that can make traders minimize the possibility of failure

So for me the use of money management to be the determinant of the success of trading account to survive from high risk of forex business, for traders who ignore the importance of money management then I am sure will get a big loss repeatedly to get bankruptcy.
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    What kind of stop loss which are used to their own undoing? Indeed we can't avoid losses in forex, if we don't want to accept losses, then we are not a real businessman or trader, there is always a risk in all businesses, this is forex trading, many people say that this is the most risky business, although I don't know that it is true, Let's just say this is true, then risk management is very important in this most risky business.
    You are right a mature trader will know the need of accepting losses and the need to keep the risks under limits. That is the big mistake that often traders do, they think taking high risks will help them earn faster. Risk management is surviving tool and also the success key. It is true that greed will not allow us to follow risk or money management.

Money management is one the most successful strategies that can be very effective specially when we have to trade.in the right way .for the divide of the capital I think this can be very effective method .but the thing which can disturbe the trader to use the good money management .is the having for over trades .I for me I see that over trading is a problem .without money management will lead destroy the balance .

Money management is one of the most successful strategies which is very vital for the balance to continue .see some traders who trade without a correct money management .they faces some problems .in times of reversing markets .thus theire accounts might will be in danger .and the reason is non study the capital and the general volume lot size ..the more we plan good money management the more we are safe.

What is the best alternative for a trader is: he must try to perform necessary money management process here. Otherwise it can possess greater trading risks that he can’t ensure right utilization of his funds here. Yes, all over again, a trader can enjoy full access to use any trading facility as all brokers are now trying to fulfill the demands of their diverse clients by ensuring flexible and customized trading packages here.

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778