Money management in a nutshell. Part 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Money management in a nutshell. Part 2

aside from the strategy we might be using to trade the market,making use of proper money plan is the best way to make something in this business,if our money plan is good our trading strategy will surely work because a trading strategy that dose not work with a good money plan will surely end up losing the fund we might invested in it

I do like to chase the money administration rule. It is actual defended for our capital. We additionally charge to barter according to our pips calculation.its important for traders. If we barter from a able abutment and attrition breadth our barter will be accident free.we will b safe...we shoudntb booty accident

Banned
    Great lesson sir thanks for that I think money management is an crucial part of our trading well fixed ratio trading system is looking much better its not looking much complicated rather than other methods the good thing is we are no raising our lot size in this method we are just depositing more money and trying to make more money.

Forex is a usually a great online good business.there is a proverb goes that '' no risk no gain''. so the more you take risk the more you can make profit. but if you fail to make profit in high risk, you have to count a heavy loss which can be disastrous for the health of your capital.it is very interested and important business forex can change my life and thinking.

Money management is always be the most important element in trading because a better money management system will surely increase our profit in forex market and decrease our loss in this business so it is the most vital for us but making a good money management system is not easy , it needs much practice and hard work by the trader.

if one want to earn then i think that he has to learn about the market and then he can make profit so learn about the amrket adn tehn make profit as much as you want just need to have a perfect theory and stragtegy to make profit so learn about the market and then make profit as much as you want no need to learn about the market more

Quote Originally Posted by nazrulcpi786 View Post
    Money-management-in-a-nutshell-Part-2Let's continue talking about money management and it's importance for trader. In the previous post on this topic I've mentioned that fixed ...
    I myself think that in this forex business then there are the two most important things that should traders develop their trade merchants that they should be able to then develop their trade by doing this trade with market analysis and then after they develop well in the market analysis trading then they will desperately need their trading risk management so that they will be successful in this business when the analysis and money management is very good

Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    I myself think that in this forex business then there are the two most important things that should traders develop their trade merchants that they should be able to then develop their trade by doing this trade with market analysis and then after they develop well in the market analysis trading then they will desperately need their trading risk management so that they will be successful in this business when the analysis and money management is very good
    you are right,no matter the kinda trading skills might be having to do this business and the strategy used to trade the market if our trading plan is poor we are bound to struggle to make something in this business when trading the most important thing in this business is the kinda understanding we are having to trade the market when trading

Quote Originally Posted by gmmasud88 View Post
    if one want to earn then i think that he has to learn about the market and then he can make profit so learn about the amrket adn tehn make profit as much as you want just need to have a perfect theory and stragtegy to make profit so learn about the market and then make profit as much as you want no need to learn about the market more
    well brother. I think our knowladge help us for practice , and practice help us for market understanding, and when we continue our trading then we face many thing on our trade and we do many mistake but it's our experience. so in my view FX learning means learn from your mistake
    Don't loss you hope.

Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Money management is always be the most important element in trading because a better money management system will surely increase our profit in forex market and decrease our loss in this business so it is the most vital for us but making a good money management system is not easy , it needs much practice and hard work by the trader.
    I agree in the trade that we have a financial arrangement is the most important thing which every element of the element that exist in trade has the greatest ratio among other elements, among others, such as trading systems and psychological control

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast