Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 361
Page 361 of 362 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3617

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    There are many good strategies that we can used that will be profitable as long as we learned and understand the strategy well before using it, there is no general best indicator that you can used to trade and the best thing is for you to combine different indicators before you can get yourself a strong strategy, one single indicator cannot work effectively on his own.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    You are the one as the trader to go through the learning and then get to have the best way of trading. So if you have not learned and don't follow the right approach in trading, then it will be hard for you to become profitable. There is no best trading method in general, so, it is all about the trader having to use the demo account and then learning for themselves.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    We should take good decision to make a good trade indicator the scalping but make sure that scalping method is good for your abilities because scalping is very dangerous for us ad use of indicator can increase the trouble if we are not properly understood it so we must have learner it well before use it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    I don't prefer any working tool to work with the scalping strategy because the rule of indicators can increase the danger for losing the whole trade without nay handling on the risks and market conditions so with scalping i don't think any indicator is needed we should away form use any indicator that can only increase the chance of losing our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I don't scalp any more, I think I did tried it those days and the indicator I made use of was my current one right now, which is the bollinger band. But in a nutshell, being that it has to be used on the little time frame, I think that made me not to have the winning I do have with it and then lost my money. Therefore I think that scalping should be avoided by all cost.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I think you should try trading with moving average because that is the most indicator i see many scalpers using and you can also try trading with MACD. But i would advice if you are a new trader that you should avoid trading this strategy because its kind of risky and if you don't have much fund in your account you might not find it interesting because your target will be just few pips.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    There is no the best indicator for scalping traders as all indicators lagg in short time frames. Trader can see the lagging of indicators and it is enough of naked eyes. But if trader wants to use indicator for scalping so Moving Average + RSI or Bollinger Bands + stochastics can be the best option and some scalpers use this combination of indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    When traders are focus on make good trading plans they will get good profit from this business. Scalping is the most easy way of trading that is reason we must choose scalping for earn big profit within very short time period. Keep in mind that moving average is one most effective and very best trade tool that can make a strong combination with any short term strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by usama aziz View Post
    We should take good decision to make a good trade indicator the scalping but make sure that scalping method is good for your abilities because scalping is very dangerous for us ad use of indicator can increase the trouble if we are not properly understood it so we must have learner it well before use it.
    I am agree with you , we must follow the best trading systems and follow the right indicators which are having the property to trade well for us so we must tackle that indicators which are performing the each task more effectively and through the well experience and learning we can take the better results through it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    We cannot say that an indicator is better than another because that means that we want to categorise every one that is using something else as wasting their time, in the course of trading forex, there are different indicators that we can get used to and call the best based on our usage but that does not make someone else's indicator to be worse, anything can be used for scalping.

Not allowed!

Page 361 of 362 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362 LastLast