Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 343
Page 343 of 362 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3617

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    If we keep scalping all the time on a daily basis thinking that this way we can earn quickly, then that is going to prove very wrong. If we really want to survive we should minimize our scalping trading though in my view we can sometimes do scalping if we feel the conditions are right for that. While sometimes I think of scalping with use of SOR levels when the market is rangebound I do avoid scalping for extended time because that will be over trading and a sure loss of money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    There are so many scalping trading systems that you can replace with the use of indicators. The best indicator for scalping is moving average because this indicator is the best way to identify the market real trend and when traders are following the market trend with higher time frames. Keep in mind that trading with this method I am earning a huge amount of profit and enjoying my profitable trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    There are things to be learned before the trader could be able to know how to make use of the scalping trading strategy, the thing is that there is no best trading strategy in general for any trading method, every one just have to make sure that they have learned and then used the demo account to understand the business and know how they should trade the market. Scalping is not simple, it takes a whole lot of learning and will make you be pressured when trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    There are hundreds of indicators that could be suggested by anyone for us to use for scalping. I don't do much of scalping although sometimes I cannot help it, if we use the moving average for this strategy. Our results could be very wonderful, but whenever we agree to use something, let's be sure that the aspect of money management has been adequately dealt with.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Their are many ways of trading which are help us to work with scalping trading strategy but we must choose only those strategies or indicator in which we have good experience. If you have experience with buy and sell arrow then this is best trading system for you to enter and exit from your trading on time and you will definitely earn good money from this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    I believe that without indicator scalping way is not easy to trade and understand market analysis as scalping the trend will be good with moving average and then going on the lower time frame for retest of the moving average before taking trades on it. Keep in mind that it is good indicator for scalping trading because this indicator help the trader to understand forex market analysis easily and give us many thing in trade time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Scalping is very risky trading strategy and no one can make money with scalping for long time period. Scalping is very risky trading strategy so we must focus on our learning because if you are make any minor mistake then you will face loss. So you must need do scalping without any indicator and use candlestick trading patterns which are help yu to make money on it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Each indicator can be a good for scalping if the trader knows how to use it properly and so the trader can be able to use any indicator he likes or combine some indicators to make a strategy and trade with it and so the trader will find more than indicator that let him to get more confirmation and trades with better positions and make more money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Traders that do understand scalping trading method knows the perfect indicator to make use in scalping method. I believe most traders understand how risky scalping trading method can be, it's important that traders find the best means of scalping in the market. However a good experience and knowledge would eventually help traders to know the right thing to do in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Scalping is very risky trading strategy and no one can make money with scalping for long time period. Scalping is very risky trading strategy so we must focus on our learning because if you are make any minor mistake then you will face loss. So you must need do scalping without any indicator and use candlestick trading patterns which are help yu to make money on it.

Not allowed!

Page 343 of 362 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353 ... LastLast