Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 340
Page 340 of 362 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3617

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Scalping can be best done when you are using the candlesticks, because I don't think there are indicators that we can use to scalp and make good money. Scalping involve opening and closing of trades in short time. No indicator will be able to predict the market properly every minute so it's better we use the candlesticks instead of indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    There are a couple of indicators that can be applied if someone is about to scalp, these indicators are very simple especially the moving average, this one makes you see the trend easily from the higher time frame and then you can move your the lower time frame to make your entries, this is what many people that I know uses and it is quite efficient especially when we trade it with confirmation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The best thing which traders can do for themselves is to forget scalping. Scalping is not a good strategy and it will always make us to wipe away all our forex money. I made many attempt to learn diverse ways to trade scalping but it is always causing me total account loss. It is after losing many accounts that my understanding opens that scalping is bad.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    There are many indicators used by scalpers but all indicators are not created specially for scalpers and they are for normal trading in market. That it is why indicators are lagging on little time frames and traders can not rely 100 percent on them and traders should verify signals with other trading methods like support and resistance levels.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    I don't think that scalping is the best strategy but if we must scalp, the best indicator that I would generally recommend is the 200 exponential moving Average, this is something that I understand very much because I have been using it, although I don't scalp with it, you can try to see how this might work for you nevertheless. Scalping is your difficult because it involves taking decision very quickly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    for scalping the most effective way is candlestick strategy so work on it, when we do candle strategy when we learn candle pattern we can know its working or not, our main target should be knowing market for some time, our main target should be this if we do this we can really earn something well, best indicator is moving average and heiken ashi for getting some pips easily so make sure you learn then you use

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Scalping if done by an inexperienced person will be dangerous, bro, otherwise all strategies if done by experienced people can be profitable
    including scalping, I think scalping is a strategy that is often learned by traders who are new to forex
    because I myself also had time to study, and as long as I want to be diligent in practicing and multiplying experience, surely I will be able to maximize to get profit with scalping
    an important message for scalping strategy users is, still using wise money management

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    The most accurable indicator for scalping is the moving average indicator that is good for follow the trend and if we have the right ideas about the right directions of the market we can determine our goals very safely so we have to use the best strategies and indicators that are very favorable for winning successful results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Trading Forex one thing a trader must have at the back of his or her mind is the simple fact that there is no best trading method in this market,we use what we develop and what is paying us consistently,looking for a best scalping indicator will only lead us astray in this market,any strategy that pays consistently should be the best for the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trend following indicators can help the trader to do good trading because the trader will always will be with the trend and this will make trading more profitable and so the trader will make easy money, the trader needs to build a good strategy with the indicators to know how to follow the trend properly and knows how to choose the proper time of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 340 of 362 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350 ... LastLast