Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 338
Page 338 of 362 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3617

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    I don't know the indicators scalpers make use of to trade but I think it's about finding the indicator that can always give you trusted profitable signals. The right indicator for me I have proven is the moving average and this indicator helps me to determine the trend and known where the possible support and resistance lines are located. Scalping system would require lower time frame and I think indicators that can give signal for short term will work for scalpers.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    having a good trading system is very good but it might be better if you have a carry trading system that will help you to learn while earn. Certainly you cannot make ai great lot position with that but the position will need to be entered when the risk is minimum so we can aim great gain. surely scalping will not work here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by longliverobo View Post
    having a good trading system is very good but it might be better if you have a carry trading system that will help you to learn while earn.
    Honestly, there is no such things as earning trading systems without us being able to start learning about the ways of the forex market and mastering the ways of the forex through investing adequate time into learning how these trading systems works and mastering the ways of the market using them over time. So invest your time in any trading systems that you desires to start using as to learn how it is used to master the field of forex market and that is the only means to start earning money most times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I agree with you it is too much important that a trader must have posses a good system of trade which will give trader good opportunity to trade and with learning enough about it will help to get success , our learning should always used for bigger cause which is help trader to achieve good results and we develop own successful plan with it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    The best way to scalp the market is to use support and resitance levels and indicators will not help here as it is the price action method. There are no special indicator for scalping and scalpers use the same Bollinger Bands or Moving Average + RSI but indicators do not guarantee good scalping as there are many false signals and signals should be veryfied.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    If you want to scalping the benchmark on a large current. First, make sure the magnitude is good. Let's say a large current in D1 is bullish, so we look for a position to buy. Look for the retracement that occurs for entry. Once retrace buy, retrace again, buy again, continue like that. When prices start close to resistance support or supply demand on M5, some of us close. Continue to repeat this method. The chances of surviving are greater. The important thing is not stingy close.

Another thing to note is MM. It must be seen really the resilience of our account. Actually the most delicious scalping is using large lots (the size here is relative according to each trader). Because if it's big, just take a few pips is good. It's different if the small lot is definitely furious. For durability, make sure it is above 1,000, ideally 10,000 pips. Why? Because if we are in the wrong position, the possibility of our loss is small and can be returned the next day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    There is something that I have learned about the trading market. The best thing comes after so many efforts that the trader has put in to learning. Therefore be sure to determine the kind of trader that you want to be, when you have made the decisions then keep on making the necessary practice because practice makes perfect in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Macd and Stochastic are not good indicator for scalping they are best for trade as long term market trend. Rsi is good for scalping and its also easy to use it and its give us good signal when we are use it with lower time frame. So you can use rsi indicator for scalping instead of us the macd or the stochastic indicator on your trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I do not know any indicator which is best for scalping but you can use some scalping trading system in your trading to find the market trend. You are need to choose the lower time frame like M5 time frame and then use your best scalping system. If your system is good you will earn good and big money from your trades within very short time period.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Rsi macd and Ma and bollinget bands are some of the specialized trading tools which good to combine with scalping or any other trading method that we want to work so these indicators are highly accurate and very specific in nature that could mobilize our trade into the way of success so implement the right directions and follow theb trend important aspects in this regard .

Not allowed!

Page 338 of 362 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348 ... LastLast