Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 323
Page 323 of 355 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3548

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    There are many standard indicators and they can be used for scalping. But scalping is not so simple that trader can rely only on indicator without using price actions methods. Every indicator signal should be verified by other means because indicators give many false signals. Scalping traders should be focussed more on hourly support resistance levels.
    I am agree with you , there are many best choices of the indicators occur that are important for working in the better way so we have to collect the good info on a strategy or tool before combining them with the short term or the long term methods so the best choice of tools are all helpful for making the success easily and having success safely .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    This has to be the decision that the trader will make, for me, I don't think I should think that there is a best indicator, in the sense that that what which will work best for any one in this market has to do with what they have learned and understood. Therefore for, me, I think what will work best for me is the use of the price action in scalping, if I was to scalp.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    There are a lot of indicators that we actually use for scalping we have a lot of default indicators that came with our platforms,we can use them to trade and win very well too with them,it will be difficult looking for one best indicator in this market because all indicators are really good it just depends on the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I have heard so much in this thread about stochastic indicator for scalping and i haven't be opportuned to know hiw its work because of the the thread i have read always speakof it use but how to use have not be mentioned or told if you can share on it by any means i will be greatful. Or any image on it uploaded it wil help honestly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    There are no special indicators for scalping and all traders use the same indicators for short, long term strategies and scalping. I think that the best indicators for scalping can be Bollinger bands and Moving Average + RSI or stochastics. But indicators are not all what scalping traders need, the other thing is support resistance levels

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    There are no special indicators for scalping and all traders use the same indicators for short, long term strategies and scalping. I think that the best indicators for scalping can be Bollinger bands and Moving Average + RSI or stochastics. But indicators are not all what scalping traders need, the other thing is support resistance levels
    Experience and knowledge are very important thing to build any type of scalping strategy for trading after it he could build any simple and strong scalping strategy for trading and easily generate good earning from market. More then time trader have use macd and cci indicator to follow the market and know that its trend or direction well to build strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My best indicator may not be your own best indicator. Our knowledge of the indicators and their application varies from each other.
    As for me, my own best indicator to scalp the market will be moving average. Since it is support and resistance indicator, you can trade a reversal for quick pips.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Diong View Post
    My best indicator may not be your own best indicator. Our knowledge of the indicators and their application varies from each other.
    As for me, my own best indicator to scalp the market will be moving average. Since it is support and resistance indicator, you can trade a reversal for quick pips.
    Through the good learning powers of a trader could help them to choose the right indicator and combine them with a best ever strategy that helpful to work in the better mode so we have the essence of knowledge and good understanding that are the important causes for making the money and having the success in the proper form and get success very securely .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I can refer to myself as a good scalper of the market because I have the track record to show to that in term of results of past trades using the scalping system. but one thing that I have always noticed is that different traders who are scalping the forex market do depend on the use of different indicators and strategies. As a matter of fact there are some traders who are making use of the EA to scalp the market . So as a result of this I will not tell you that thee is any indicator that is most suitable for market scalping rather than to advice that you try out as many as possible using the demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    I prefer to use moving average indicator for scalp on this market because this indicator use is easy for every trader and its also give us high accuracy on this business. I use 20EMA with M15 time frame and when price is go from this moving average then I open a scalp sell trade and when price is move up side from it then I open a buy trade on it.

Not allowed!

Page 323 of 355 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333 ... LastLast