Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 356
Page 356 of 362 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3617

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    The indicators are only the tools and traders need to know their function with well and so they know what is the right indicator at their trading strategies. In this part, i choose the simple indicator which make me feel easier to read the market and analyze them. I use moving average and alao stochastic as main ideas here that i can do scalping with follow the trend and maximize it with stochastic to get the momentum at the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Trend line and other technical tools could be the better selection to work with combining them to the scalping or short term methods so there are many other important working ways to trade well and the better thing is our understanding completely which important for taking the more secured results by using indicators or other risky strategies .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Its very good and in favor of a trader to trade with the use of technical tool like indicator and pattern with trendline pattern this will increase trader profitability in this market and also we have made our plan very well every trader must give time to earn the concept and learn its application on this market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    For scalping lot of the better indicators are doing the perfect trade work if we have the good understanding on them and the best way to get better results from any strategy is possible if we are able to tackle the trend with them so we must carefully choose an indicator for whole functioning to win success completely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Scalping is the sort of trading method which you should know will be hard for you, someone like me, I don't make use of scalping any more because I know that the scalping trading method has been one of the cause and reasons why traders has always lost their money, I know what I did experienced with the use of it, therefore, I have been more careful ever since then.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    even without indicator you can do scalping strategy it's mean you must to learn about price action indicator for me those candle is same like an indicator and give an information more better than indicator, if you have understood how it work it will be make you easy to decide when is the right time to make an entry.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think for a scalping strategy you should be looking at trading with moving average focusing more on the crossover. You can also trade with relative strength index that is also another very good scalping strategy but you shouldn't trade the strategy alone else you will be getting more losing trades than profitable trades or you can just log to the internet and make your research.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    There are many good indicators used in standard trading but there are no special indicators for scalping and traders use the same trend indicators Bollinger Bands or Moving Average and RSI. But forex traders should use support resistance levels and not rely only on indicators and they use . Indicators are lagging and they give false signals sometimes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    The indicators best for us depends on the strategy we use, like I trade trend and for that I prefer to use the moving average that is quite effective. By having a good strategy and knowledge of indicators we can have profits but we still will also have losses, losses cannot be removed. We need to focus on our own trading and appreciate what we find good and leave what seems to be not working out properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Scalping is the sort of trading method which you should know will be hard for you, someone like me, I don't make use of scalping any more because I know that the scalping trading method has been one of the cause and reasons why traders has always lost their money, I know what I did experienced with the use of it, therefore, I have been more careful ever since then.
    I know what is good about the scalping, the scalping is primarily for the gaining of much money in short time, that is what i do with my trading at times. Not that i am a core scalper, no, i do not rely on a single method of trading, i do that because i make sure that i trade long term strategies also, that reduces the stress in my trading.

Not allowed!

Page 356 of 362 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360 ... LastLast