Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 5
Page 5 of 362 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I not like to use any small time frame for trading I mostly do trade with H4 time frame because it give me a very good market trend direction material and signal but short term charts not give me much accurate signals I don't use any kind of indicator for scalping so can't help you in this case sir

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    With the present trading experience I have now, I think that the best indicator for scalping is now the custom trading system. If you know nonlagMA, It is a very good trading indicator for scalping, it is also good if it is the long term trading the trader want to use at that point in time, the choice is yours, but you need good management with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    well guys when i go for scalping i try to Imply the strategy with MACD with with Moving and Bollinger bands average and i do it in shorter time frame in 15 min and 30 min charts, for short time making some profits is good with scalping strategy but we must always be aware and be careful such that in the news time it can be dangerous also.I prefer for long term strategy but sometimes i go with scalping to make some equity in my balance which gives me bit by bit equity and profits from time to time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    Well i think the best indicators for scalping should be bollinger band and the MACD. The upper, middle and lower bands of the bollinger can be used as entry and exit points when scalping. And such scalping strategy should be used on smaller timeframe

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    From the beginning of my trading career, I don't use Indicator for always, But to understand market trend, I most of the time use parabolic ser, But bill Williams zigzag, Rsi are also good Indicators, Except those times when market don't rush, Indicators are very much helpful to do scalping, but there are thousands of indicator but choose the best one for your self.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Scalping indicator bollinger band, stochastic. i am not so much experience about that. but stochastic is give us information most pure and reliable. after all we should always use stop loss tools which only can save from loss. some time we take high risk which cause big loss and few time make big profit. this is quiet dangerous for our trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahbuba View Post
    I guys i need to find out the great scalping and then I even have determined to settle on the great scalping indicator.o tell Maine your expertise that one is that the best? is that the stochastics, MACD or CCI smart indicator for the scalping and additionally make a case for the explanation for it.
    Trading wining is very difficult and trading scalping is the high profit making is possible at Forex. Forex is very frustrated online earning place in the world. If we can able to all trading knowledge then will be making a huge profit from this market. M5 trading time frame and macd or cci indicator signal by we can catch some profit from trading market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by vipuldevkar View Post
    I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.
    well, I see how the CCI indicator when I make the EA. CCI indicator works great for this. stochastic indicator is more sensitive to price movements. MACD sometimes moved more slowly than in real stochastic which can be used as a filter false signals or not. this combination is good in my opinion, mate. use the time to salping still not look good, because it influences the emotional and mental.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by vipuldevkar View Post
    To do scalping strategy you need to set timeframe TF15 or TF5M. The best indicator to scalp is moving average indicator. Moving average with smaller period will make moving average can be leading indicator. I know exactly that moving average is lagging indicator, but we can modify it to be more leading indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    If you are looking to its Least complicated scalping indicators, we may tell a person you happen to be not telling yourself your own professional trading question. when i have obtained each of the above trading technique inside the actual market, AS WELL AS my spouse and i think the Least difficult It just about any trader will probably view in them is the WORK WITH involving 3 or perhaps three together, a number of are lagging , although a series of are leading. But your stochastic loos added promising.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 362 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast