Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 3
Page 3 of 324 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In the occasion you are searching for the most advantageous scalping signs, I definitely will clarify that you're positively not telling independent from anyone else the real gifted purchasing and offering difficulty. I've got utilized the a lot of people over purchasing and offering program in this industry, and also I accept that this perfect in which practically any dealer could see included might be the utilization of 2 or 3 with one another, numerous have a tendency to be slacking, despite the fact that have a tendency to be top. In spite of the fact that the stochastic loos much all the more ensuring.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well there are many indicators which you can use for scalping technique but I think CCI and Stochastic both are very good indicators for scalping I am not following MACD for now but CCI and Stochastic giving me a very good result in scalping trading result so I will suggest these two only
    Exactly dear. Khimi223 ! stochastic always effective for short trade but I think it is not relabel for scalping. so if you want to do it by following stochastic then you should to chose H1 time frame, but unfortunately you did not informed us about time frame, I mean D1 or H4 time frame not useful for scalping so for scalper time frame selection necessary.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    in Forex trading have many indicators but for scalping have some indicator is that MACD and CCI this good indicator for scalping. CCi indicator for scalping its giving good results to us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Exactly dear. Khimi223 ! stochastic always effective for short trade but I think it is not relabel for scalping. so if you want to do it by following stochastic then you should to chose H1 time frame, but unfortunately you did not informed us about time frame, I mean D1 or H4 time frame not useful for scalping so for scalper time frame selection necessary.
    Short term traders basically operate their trading with scalping process. Scalping process work well with short time frame such as M15, M30, H1 etc. Yes time frame selection is so much important for every traders. Most of the time this time management is so much responsible for our success from Forex business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    every scalper will have their own way for scalping, some will take some methods, or single or combine them, and for me, i use stochastic and candlestick itself as my best indicators with pay attention for body and tail ( hammer is necessary ) and also channel to indicate support resistance and the trend at the same time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    If you are looking for the best scalping indicators, I will tell you that you are not telling yourself the professional trading question. I have used all the above trading system in this market, and I think that the best that any trader can see in them is the use of two or three together, some are lagging , while some are leading. But the stochastic loos more promising.
    Well dear mate. I am agree and I think you only use stochastic for scalping but you did not use Haiken ashi on H1 time frame so my request just try it on H1 time frame and for more result you can use it on H4 it is amazing and 85% conform for making 5 to 10 pips from every position..

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is a point that I have been trying to convey to the forex traders across the whole world. If you think that it is the best indicator or best trading system you are looking for, then you are deceiving yourself, and if you even actually see the system that will earn for you 90% winning percentage you may still lose in this if you od not handle it well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by vipuldevkar View Post
    I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.
    Both of them are not good for scalping. I prefer to use chart pattern to scalping especially if I already can see the exact pattern from market. When I'm sure then I will use high lot size so I can get high profit return for my prediction. I will not use any forex indicator to scalping because I already have many bad experiences from using them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am mainly a long term trader. I do not support short term trade. But if I trade as scalping then I use SAR, Zigzag and B.Bands for my short trade. I also like to trade in M5 and M15 time frame. They are very easy for scalping. Sometimes it is risky for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    There quite many trading indicators that fits the work of the forex trader, but the careless handling of them by the trader is the main issue here. And i am sure that trading with the default indicators are the best, but i will still limit my choosing among moving average, stochastic oscillators and bollinger bands for effective trading result.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 324 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast