Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 350
Page 350 of 362 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3617

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    No one can predict that which is best indicator for scalping because mostly traders are used there on trading styles to do scalp the market. But, I want to say that to do scalping we must have need to be aware that forex trading is not an incomplete business we always have need to do trade with proper money management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Scalping is a short term trading idea. so we have trading with the short term strategy, to make a short term strategy we have need to attach the indicators which help us to give us the trend direction. so in my point of view moving average is a good indicator to do trade with scalping method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    No one can predict that which is best indicator for scalping because mostly traders are used there on trading styles to do scalp the market. But, I want to say that to do scalping we must have need to be aware that forex trading is not an incomplete business we always have need to do trade with proper money management.
    The success of scalping the market depends more on dynamic support and resistance levels than on any of indicators. Traders can use any of trend indicators and the best can be Bollinger Bands or Moving Average which show the dynamic support and resistance levels and that it is why they are used for scalping trading strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I dont prefer anyone to choose the indicators because we only get the false signals from the indicators that can destroy the full trade process so we should never use the indicator with the scalping and this is too tough to control the risks by using lot of riskiest methods and work in the market through them .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    There is no best scalping trading indicators in the field of forex trading market but I believe that the more better and able to fully understand the forex itself then the more better and earner you shall become over time. Learning and mastering the forex market exposes you to a lot of knowledge and experiences which are the keys to consistently staying above the uncertainty of the forex market and making money becomes very easy over time. We become whatsoever we are willing to learn over time and that is the extent that you master the forex market then the extent you are going to be reaching when starting out as a forex trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Fast profits is a result of fast trading methods and scalping happens to be at the top of the list, the best indicator that could be used for scalping are not really the issue of challenging things we might have. Lack of discipline is what will hinder us from getting whatever we want from the market. it will be very easy for someone that is patient to earn in the long run than anyone with a fast food mentality towards the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    We use different indicator for trend identification like bollinger band is also a good option for trader to work good for scalping, we enter for short time period and we have to make our trade plan perfectly that will give us good results in successful trading , we must understand that indicator will be beneficial for us when we learn how to use them in trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Scalpers can use indicators like Bollinger bands or Moving average with RSI. Scalpers can use support resistance levels to the indicators. But personally I do not know if indicators are better than naked chart. I think that it is the matter of habit. I like scalping without indicators and it is better for me because I look only to support resistance levels.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    When we are trained well in bollinger bands we can use it well for swing or trend trading but I don't like to ever use it for scalping. Scalping is not a good way of trading so even if you use any other indicators you can better use it for swing or trend trading. Some people earn with scalping but as a fact more people are losing with it and so one has to be serious about this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I ain't the kind of trader that scalps, because I know the risks and I don't want to put my account through that risks, because I know that it ain't gonna be productive and then the losses is going to be much. Therefore, I don't scalp in the market. But, my advice for the trader that wants to scalp is that they should make use of indicator that spots the trend for them.

Not allowed!

Page 350 of 362 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360 ... LastLast