Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 337
Page 337 of 362 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3617

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I don't scalping but generally the different is that when scalping you need to really switch to little time frame and it means you can make use of the same indicator, but it will then depend on your trading ability of making analysis, that is the reason why I think it is hard to actually make good analysis with the scalping because of the time frame doesn't seem good to me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Scalping is not good with a indicator if you want to trade with a good indicator like the pivot point then you will earn some profit but if you are use the other trading patterns then you will never earn any thing from this business. All traders are need to use their trading skills and work with scalping then they can make easy profit on this business every day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    There are various best cjhoices to do work with these very well by using the scalping with other indicators so we have to be careful while working on any trading tool and in this regard the technical tools are more promising for working very well and we can define the trade very rightly by using these better strategies with earning outstanding reward rates from it .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    When it comes to scalping, I don't thing there is any best means of trading the market. It just have to be the traders efforts to learn and know what that will work for them, which I some how doubt that there will be any good strategy that will work for the scalpers without them getting to fact a whole lot of losses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    There are numerous indicators in the market, but for scalping i will prefer CCI indicator and RSI, they work alike. It rasirr to know when the candles are moving to form a high and down movement which will make scalping much easier to achieve in line with the trend rules. The indicator is built in such a way that it detect price movement by a simple horizontal line, as price go below it or above it tells a down or up trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    There are good indicators but not every indicator can be productive. It is advisable to go with the indicators that are more common and are helpful for understanding the market trends like the moving average. Further to derive good results we need practice and it is good choice to first learn with demo. Demo learning can contribute to our analysis and also the strategy we like to use.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    in my opinion the most important thing in scalping is the problem of metal and skill, because all indicators can be used and will be good if run correctly, but more than that the scalping system requires more mental readiness because our emotions will be swayed every time by market movements every seconds, and if we don't, then we will get a huge loss

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    These both are very effective and useful indicator for trader for getting daily basic good earning from scalping strategy. He can always qive the trader strong market analysis and trend signal however when trader fell down own strategy in market then easily generate good profit or loss from it without any loses own money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    The best indicator for scalping is the Moving average exponential 200 that is better in the sense of analyze the market completely and the traders which can make the success probable easily by taking the clear trend of market and earning the secured winning powers from this indicator that predict the trend very clearly .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    If we are trusted on indicator so we have to chose the right indicator which will support us to find the short term of market this will help to make our plan better , working with the best plan it will be the right option to work with it so we have to chose the best trade system and learning with good plan .

Not allowed!

Page 337 of 362 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347 ... LastLast