Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 308
Page 308 of 322 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3215

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    Every indicator are productive according to how a trader understands it and use them in their trade. With the right knowledge on how we can use an indicator with our scalping system, it will help us know when to make the right trade. Forex is the most profitable market for us and hence we come up with a system we can manage, we can bring up the best from it. Moving average can work well for scalpers and they can sure use them for short market entries.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Every indicator are productive according to how a trader understands it and use them in their trade. With the right knowledge on how we can use an indicator with our scalping system, it will help us know when to make the right trade. Forex is the most profitable market for us and hence we come up with a system we can manage, we can bring up the best from it. Moving average can work well for scalpers and they can sure use them for short market entries.
    There are good indicators but not every indicator can be productive. Like after using an indicator that repaints a lot for a lot of time might result in wastage of time and money. Further to derive good results we need practice and it is good choice to first learn with demo. Demo learning can contribute to our analysis and also the strategy we like to use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    It is not every trader who is in love with the scalping of the forex market and as such,the question you are asking about the best indicator for scalping of the market may never be answered the way you are expected it to be.I know so many traders colleagues who are scalpers of the forex market and you find almost everyone of them using different indicators based on each individual preference and love .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    It is not every trader who is in love with the scalping of the forex market and as such,the question you are asking about the best indicator for scalping of the market may never be answered the way you are expected it to be.I know so many traders colleagues who are scalpers of the forex market and you find almost everyone of them using different indicators based on each individual preference and love .
    Yes, it is true. There is no the best indicator for scalpers as they all lagg in short time frames. Trader can see with naked eayes the lagging of indicators when price starts to move the opposite direction and indicator shows this movement a few minutes later. So scalpers like different indicators and they know how to use them well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I think it not safe to trade with one indicator, so considering one indicator as the best is just a waste of time, cause you can't achieve success or make consistent profit with one indicator, you need to at least combine three indicators before you can create yourself a good strategy, we all need more than just one indicator to trade forex successfully.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    There are no best trading indicator or what so ever for the scalping approach. Before any one can become profitable in the business. They need to take good time and then practice the business, it will take a lot of time for any one who is using the scalping method to have a good indicator because of the fact that, most of those indicators works only on the higher time frame and then scalping encourages only the use of the little time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    When it's come to scalping we can do it perfectly with the support and resistance levels, there is no need at all for us to be using indicators to trade, indicator lag and if we are using it to scalp we will have hard time trying to make good money, it will be more better to use the support and resistance levels strategy instead of using indicator to scalp.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    When it's come to scalping we can do it perfectly with the support and resistance levels, there is no need at all for us to be using indicators to trade, indicator lag and if we are using it to scalp we will have hard time trying to make good money, it will be more better to use the support and resistance levels strategy instead of using indicator to scalp.
    Yeah support and resistance indicator is also very good for making the strong connection with the scalping strategy and through the power of trading experience and own learning will always effects positively so we have to make the plan so we need to manage the risks well and never let it to be higher so we must take a plan and we will get the awesome results properly .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    MACD is a good indicator for scalping trading because it can give you a better understanding with the market analysis in short time period we can use all these indicators by developing a good understanding with all of them because you can evaluate a good profit if learn properly how to use indicators which give them a good profit.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    I don't make use of indicators in my trade, however I can say that when one has understand the use of the support and resistance pattern, I think the trader can also use it in scalping that they get to make use of the little time frame in trading with it. I think it will be a good profitable way of trading as well, but for me, I think it will be best to follow still the higher time frame in trading.

Not allowed!

Page 308 of 322 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318 ... LastLast