Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 2
Page 2 of 322 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahbuba View Post
    I guys i need to find out the great scalping and then I even have determined to settle on the great scalping indicator.o tell Maine your expertise that one is that the best? is that the stochastics, MACD or CCI smart indicator for the scalping and additionally make a case for the explanation for it.
    Looking at this trading approach , I think that it is more useful for the trader in this market to know what they ware doing and the way they will continue doing it. With what I know, it is not really about the best trading indicator, but the way the trader is actually working on the indicator to have the best success in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vipuldevkar View Post
    I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.
    In my opinion, all good indicators used for scalping, even some traders who use scalping moving average or trendline scalping .. Lock indicator is not on, but the use of a time frame appropriate use of time frame will allow you to perform the analysis. For scalping, use the time frame 1M - 15M.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    fellows i would like to require within the nice scalping therefore I even have chosen to choose the good scalping indicator.o let American state apprehend your expertise that one is that the best? is that the stochastics, MACD or CCI nice marker for the scalping moreover clarify the reason behind it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I men of their word I actually have to require within the extraordinary scalping thus I actually have determined to select the unbelievable scalping indicator.o told ME your expertise that one is that the best?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    [lang=ms]There are a lot of indicators that you can use to access Scalping, or intraday, and no sign identifies the entry point you will be able to be the best indicator, but on the condition that the signals that enter the index incorrect and late, so as to avoid the loss.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    MACD is a good indicator- no doubt in it. I am also trying to trade with MA and zigzag indicators at this moment. I feel zigzag more interesting. Scalping is risky and we need to pay attention to become a day trader avoiding scalping. Earlier I traded with scalping and could not able to do well. So, I am trying to bring dependency on day trading or long term trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Well dear mate. at first I want to noticed you scalping very harmful trading style.and in my view it is more harmful from gambling anyway you can follow this style but before following you need to learn some important tips for that, and you can use Heiken ashi for scalping and this indicator so good.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    MACD is a good indicator- no doubt in it. I am also trying to trade with MA and zigzag indicators at this moment. I feel zigzag more interesting. Scalping is risky and we need to pay attention to become a day trader avoiding scalping. Earlier I traded with scalping and could not able to do well. So, I am trying to bring dependency on day trading or long term trading.
    Well, I totally agree to the saying you made here, most especially on the scalping trading notes, it is very risky for the trader, and I do not think that there is a definitive trading ways that will help the scalpers in this market. But one thing that is sure for me is how the trader is planning it to work for himself. I will rather use the trend line for this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    On the off chance that you are searching for the best scalping markers, I will let you know that you are not letting yourself know the expert exchanging inquiry. I have utilized all the above exchanging framework in this business sector, and I surmise that the best that any broker can see in them is the utilization of a few together, some are slacking , while some are heading. Be that as it may the stochastic loos all the more guaranteeing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    i think that it is rsi and if you can mixed it with macd then you can get good signal and can make some profit very easily.. so learn about the market and then try to make profit with small pips and volume try to learn to put stop loss first as it is the only thing that can save you from loss..

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 322 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast