Which is the best indicator for scalping? - Page 101
Page 101 of 362 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3617

Thread: Which is the best indicator for scalping?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Which is the best indicator for scalping?

I guys i want to learn the good scalping and so i have decided to choose the good scalping indicator.o tell me your experience which one is the best? Is the stochastics, MACD or CCI good indicator for the scalping and also explain the reason for it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    I will say that to determine the indicator we want to make use of. We have to as well state the market situation we will want to make use of it in. It could be the trend. Then in that case, scalping the trend will be good with moving average and then going on the lower time frame for retest of the moving average before taking trades on it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    MACD is a good indicator for scalping trading because it can give you a better understanding with the market analysis in short time period we can use all these indicators by developing a good understanding with all of them because you can evaluate a good profit if learn properly how to use indicators which give them a good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Simply observe the indicators you will use this time is an indicator that will determine the scalping or long and make sure you have studied them so that you understand the advantages and disadvantages of both strategies. scalping is very exhausting and mind, and drain time, trading scalping was tortured in front of the chart forex should continue. if you do not have to look at long term forex chart is continuously

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    The best thing is that we need to use a complete trading system for it. We need to use a scalping trading system which help us to find a good trading strategy which help us scalp. Scalping is very important part of this business and if we do scalping then we can earn good profit in very short time. You need find the best trading system for scalping if you really want work with this strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by shras View Post
    The best thing is that we need to use a complete trading system for it. We need to use a scalping trading system which help us to find a good trading strategy which help us scalp. Scalping is very important part of this business and if we do scalping then we can earn good profit in very short time. You need find the best trading system for scalping if you really want work with this strategy.
    I agree with this because if we use all the trading system for trade that will be more effective and more profitable we have so many strategies which we get use in trade will be a good results for us in successful trade we need to learn more and more and will try our best in finding best results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    It is very unfortunate i do not know how to do a screenshot, i would have love to show to you how to use the candlesticks in the five minute time frame to scalp the market and i have some proof to show you as well. If you are looking for the best trading strategy to scalp the market then i will advice you to learn about the bullish and bearish reversal formation in the market and the most popular of them are the pin bar , the inside bar and the doji, if you can combine them with the use of resistance and support in the lower time frames, then you will make money from the market using scalping method.Do away with some indicators and learn how to identify candlestick formation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]hello everybody im too biginers in trading im looking for the good way to trad and learning how to use aplication in trading and what's the indicator .o
    i hope to give me some information about that and thank you so much guys aand i wish good luck to everibody and hope all will be well to all in this big forex world
    thank you[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    I don't know which the best indicator for scalping but I only know one thing for this style trading is using support and resistance limits to make entry order and to target is only 5 pips and 10 pips and you can using the indicator support and resistance if you have difficult to find the limits, this indicator can calculation automatically that limits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    i have tried several indicators for my scalping and at last the conclusion that we just need to take ones which is suit and easier understood by us, i have chosen moving average and stochastic with combine them to filter data from market and get the signals from it, and also make sure that we understand to use the time frames combination with well, that become the consideration for me to read the market conditions before decision is made

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Many indicator are available in forex market but every indicator work our our. However MACD is good indicator for scalping trading because this indicator help the trader to understand forex market analysis easily and give us many thing in trade time. Without indicator scalping way is not easy to trade and understand market analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 362 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast