management rules symbol of success..?

Thread: management rules symbol of success..?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

management rules symbol of success..?

This is right if i will working on the management rules so then i can get success in this business... because the main part is management in the forex business.. but if i will never control so then i can not become a good trader..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes sir I am agree with you we have to management our money properly at the time of trading we should never forget about our money management and risk management if we have a very good idea about our management then we can become a successful trader in this market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    They are very good symbol of success I am following proper money management rules in trading and its very good for my trading system for now I am learning in demo trading account about all rules don't have much experience of real trading yet

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Good management is very important if you want to make good and big money from this platform. money management and risk management both are extremely important and have to be taken into account to avoid any kind of problems through this job. it may save you fro your wrong analysis to a larger extent so be careful and do your management properly and also very carefully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16
    Yes you are right man strategy is just an helping tool but the main thing in forex trading is your plan which have good money and risk management if any one work with that than its very easy to make money in forex trading .A good trader is one who have good plan with good management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    hi. yes you will and i agree with you. you will be good trader in the future i believe but the main thing to be a good trader is investment if you have a good investor or a bank account with lots of money then its just simple to get a big revenue from forex. its a thing which we don't have but will be in the future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    forex trading business is a very good business for earning profit. it is a very hard business where all of it management rules should be followed to strictly. here without following the rules we cannot get success in this business. if we do not maintain the rules then we may get loss in our trade. so it is our prime duty to follow the rules of this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    management of trading in forex is very important and it reflect the maturity of the trader. trading with risk management and money management are very important for any trader because both will help the trader to trade safely and protect his money from going away .also it will help the trader to make continuous profits from the market.

Not allowed!