What time is convenient for you to attend a webinar?

View Poll Results: What time would you prefer to attend webinars?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 am GMT

3 23.08%
  • 4 am GMT

2 15.38%
  • 11 am GMT

2 15.38%
  • 3 pm GMT

7 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What time is convenient for you to attend a webinar?

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

What time is convenient for you to attend a webinar?

Hi, traders!

Please vote - what time of webinar would be convenient for you. Some users tell me that they would visit webinar but time is inconvenient.
    We are flexible with the time of our webinars and are ready to make it easier for you.

Vote in poll above (you can use web search to know the difference between your timezone and GMT)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think the convenient way to attend a webinar the 3 Gm tand i think if the robo form mail me and keep the notice me that when will the webinar then it is very help full for me and help me to attend the webinar.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think the convenient way to attend a webinar the 3 Gm tand i think if the robo form mail me and keep the notice me that when will the webinar then it is very help full for me and help me to attend the webinar.
    Time for webinars that I do currently is 3 pm GMT (Greenwich time). So you have all opportunities to participate them
    You can register webinars here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 18
    Seminar is the best way of learning forex trading and I know webinars the organized by Roboforex is very much improved and helpful for the traders discussed the most important trading strategies and plans. There is question answer session when one attendants can rectify or eradicate his/her weakness in trading. I live in +6GMT time zone and as I am a employee I have to work all day long. Most of your webinars are organized at our midnight and most of the time I could not attend them. Please try to organize them in the various period of time so that the different people of different time zones can get the profit of it. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I am from Pakistan. On all timings given in poll, I have not much problem to attend a webinar. But if I have to choose one more suitable time then I will pick 11 am GMT time. Pakistan time is GMT+5. Robo forex is doing great job by doing informative webinars.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    I think 1 AM GMT+6 is the best time for me because on that time I am stay on my computer for market monitoring, and it is very silent time for me. so I prefer this time for my attention dear. but every think depend on you. so I hope before starting you must give us a notification about time,then we can attend.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    I think 1 AM GMT+6 is the best time for me because on that time I am stay on my computer for market monitoring, and it is very silent time for me. so I prefer this time for my attention dear. but every think depend on you. so I hope before starting you must give us a notification about time,then we can attend.
    It is such a very peaceful time for monitoring of market condition. Because to better analysis on the basis of market condition we need to proper concentration. Also i think this time is so much better than other moment. But very sorrow news is i can not attend in this time for market analysis. Because as a student i am also attend in my class.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by amina View Post
    time for webinars This my partner and i do at this point is usually two pm GMT (Greenwich time). so you make use of many possibilities to be able to participate them
    You may register webinars here.
    You attend webinars in the time you are free from your duty,whenever you are not trading and not at all you are doing your activity at that time,and many other things which you need to do at that time,whenever the webinars are attended in good time,you finally get the successful learning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarul View Post
    trading style trading styles of hedging is not easy to do and I'm sure traders to trade with this hedging traders should have better analytical skills and I am sure all the traders would be much better in this trade if also using or controlling their money management well if you do a trade with hedging because I know this hedging will trade with much more leverage in trade if the analysis is done properly and with good money management
    Analytical skill like you explain in your thread is common way to recognize trading and many traders in the market could make earning if they understand the trading benefit like that,convenient way for earning in forex market like that should be developed well.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Analytical skill like you explain in your thread is common way to recognize trading and many traders in the market could make earning if they understand the trading benefit like that,convenient way for earning in forex market like that should be developed well.
    analysis is becoming one of the most important part in this trade to make traders become successful because somehow traders without analytical skills may not be able to make them be successful in this trade so with so we as traders must continue to learn in this trade to develop analytical skills to high level to get a valid signal at any time the market

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast