Success is MINDSET - Page 77
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677

Thread: Success is MINDSET

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Success is MINDSET

Perhaps everyone has a different perception of a success, I feel that I've had success in forex trading, why?
    Because at first my goal was to get income from foreign exchange, regardless of the amount that I got was not a problem. And now I've succeeded in realizing my expectations.

But I am going to discuss about success in general.
    What are the factors necessary for success? How does the role of a dream or vision that we plant early on to boost our trade activities?
    Success itself needs to be defined properly. According to me, success is a mindset. I was successful, success is me.
    Not material gain. Nor, tangible achievements. Success is about being and becoming.
    A success is anyone who can survive without losing himself in all situations. When do not have money, a successful does not necessarily call himself "not successful". Likewise in forex trading, when you do not make a profit, you do not necessarily call yourself is "not successful".
    Success as a mentality or mindset gives strength to endure failure, although many times. Why turn out to be pessimistic if success is yourself?
    Whatever you do, if done with a mindset of success, it will give you success in the end anyway. Although destiny is play a role in your success (if you believe in destiny).
    Failure in one field or one time only, do not make you a loser. Embrace failure as a way to learn and evaluate what needs to be corrected again. Successful people do not ever be afraid to fail, even with joy and he humbly use this opportunity to learn. Do not fear of failure, "because if you fear failure, you actually fear of being successful."

Many people tend to be afraid to face the new business to be started. Often the shadow of failure is greater than the optimism of success. Any tips for them?

Once again, success is mindset.

Please you give good comments about the success in your version if you do not agree with me. Thanks.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    success will started from the good mindset, and if the traders have this thing from beginning, the way for their success will opened with widely and if only they have good mental too, then discipline will bring them to keep alive in the market with always follow the rules
    Success dwells in the mindset and until a trader develops his mindset a small capital is good for him to trade. A minimum of 10$ for an account is a good start for a newbie trader. Aside that it is easy to manage, traders can also use appropriate lot size according to his target in a day which is also good enough for a profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Success dwells in the mindset and until a trader develops his mindset a small capital is good for him to trade. A minimum of 10$ for an account is a good start for a newbie trader. Aside that it is easy to manage, traders can also use appropriate lot size according to his target in a day which is also good enough for a profit.
    I will say that much won't be a use for them since it will dissapear even with a few trades. All forex traders need to know which is right and wrong and then how they can gain the money will be a big problem for them as well. First of all, there are a few error point they need to correct like the money needed. In my thought, new traders need to trade slowly and start off with at least $500.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We can achieve success only if we learn and if we are serious with trading, that is just the point, success would come to a trader who has learned his trading concept and has go t the skills of trading. Furthermore, that is the main reason why traders are been advice not to rush on trading in forex market, instead, they should take things easier as it would take some time to succeed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I will say that much won't be a use for them since it will dissapear even with a few trades. All forex traders need to know which is right and wrong and then how they can gain the money will be a big problem for them as well. First of all, there are a few error point they need to correct like the money needed. In my thought, new traders need to trade slowly and start off with at least $500.
    No matter what you are doing in the market, always make sure that you are giving it your best, and this is never possible without having the proper way of trading. Also, the good mindset, believe and optimism of traders are very important, these are what will ever be controlling the psychology of the trader in the positive side.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We can achieve success only if we learn and if we are serious with trading, that is just the point, success would come to a trader who has learned his trading concept and has go t the skills of trading. Furthermore, that is the main reason why traders are been advice not to rush on trading in forex market, instead, they should take things easier as it would take some time to succeed.
    That's true but no one knows whether we will succeed or not because if we see in reality there are traders who are not successful even though they work hard, they learn without stopping, they spend years. That's because they don't find the right mindset in this business.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    No matter what you are doing in the market, always make sure that you are giving it your best, and this is never possible without having the proper way of trading. Also, the good mindset, believe and optimism of traders are very important, these are what will ever be controlling the psychology of the trader in the positive side.
    Thats right bro, mindset is very important. Also a good mindset can help us to control our psychology.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    From my point of view, success is a relative term where a foreign currency exchange trader which will vary from person to person. A trader will require good amount of patience, perseverance, an adequate trading knowledge if he wants to be successful in the forex market irrespective of his trading amount and trading strategy. And in every times, a trader tries to work in a competitive market place like forex, he will require right trading mind set.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Chrils View Post
    he will require right trading mind set.
    That is the main point of this discussion, the right trading mindset is needed. This also affects the condition of our psychology in trading activities, for example the mindset about stop loss, beginners will feel afraid in using stop loss, they want to win for all trades. This is the beginner's mindset. This is the wrong mindset. Psychologically, they are not willing and feel scared when they get a loss trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    That is the main point of this discussion, the right trading mindset is needed. This also affects the condition of our psychology in trading activities, for example the mindset about stop loss, beginners will feel afraid in using stop loss, they want to win for all trades. This is the beginner's mindset. This is the wrong mindset. Psychologically, they are not willing and feel scared when they get a loss trade.
    success does not come easy in forex business,it now always easy to be successful while trading the market,though one can surely make good income in forex that is only if one has make time to learn and understand how to read the market movement.the only time a trader can have a mindset of success is if the trader understand how to analyze.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Perhaps everyone has a different perception of a success, I feel that I've had success in forex trading, why?
    Because at first my goal was to get income from foreign exchange, regardless of the amount that I got was not a problem. And now I've succeeded in realizing my expectations.

But I am going to discuss about success in general.
    What are the factors necessary for success? How does the role of a dream or vision that we plant early on to boost our trade activities?
    Success itself needs to be defined properly. According to me, success is a mindset. I was successful, success is me.
    Not material gain. Nor, tangible achievements. Success is about being and becoming.
    A success is anyone who can survive without losing himself in all situations. When do not have money, a successful does not necessarily call himself "not successful". Likewise in forex trading, when you do not make a profit, you do not necessarily call yourself is "not successful".
    Success as a mentality or mindset gives strength to endure failure, although many times. Why turn out to be pessimistic if success is yourself?
    Whatever you do, if done with a mindset of success, it will give you success in the end anyway. Although destiny is play a role in your success (if you believe in destiny).
    Failure in one field or one time only, do not make you a loser. Embrace failure as a way to learn and evaluate what needs to be corrected again. Successful people do not ever be afraid to fail, even with joy and he humbly use this opportunity to learn. Do not fear of failure, "because if you fear failure, you actually fear of being successful."

Many people tend to be afraid to face the new business to be started. Often the shadow of failure is greater than the optimism of success. Any tips for them?

Once again, success is mindset.

Please you give good comments about the success in your version if you do not agree with me. Thanks.

of course success is a mindset. this must be truly instilled in us. especially when we decide to go into business, such as trading forex, stocks or other businesses.
    Our mindset must be filled with positive things or words. suppose this is a spell for you that continues to trigger you to keep trying without despair. and can be new energy for you if you get failure or loss. you will continue to be triggered to achieve success. this will be different if your mindset is bad, there is no positive energy. this will only worsen your condition especially when you get a loss.

Not allowed!

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677