Success is MINDSET - Page 76
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 769

Thread: Success is MINDSET

  1. #1
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

    Success is MINDSET

    Perhaps everyone has a different perception of a success, I feel that I've had success in forex trading, why?
    Because at first my goal was to get income from foreign exchange, regardless of the amount that I got was not a problem. And now I've succeeded in realizing my expectations.

    But I am going to discuss about success in general.
    What are the factors necessary for success? How does the role of a dream or vision that we plant early on to boost our trade activities?
    Success itself needs to be defined properly. According to me, success is a mindset. I was successful, success is me.
    Not material gain. Nor, tangible achievements. Success is about being and becoming.
    A success is anyone who can survive without losing himself in all situations. When do not have money, a successful does not necessarily call himself "not successful". Likewise in forex trading, when you do not make a profit, you do not necessarily call yourself is "not successful".
    Success as a mentality or mindset gives strength to endure failure, although many times. Why turn out to be pessimistic if success is yourself?
    Whatever you do, if done with a mindset of success, it will give you success in the end anyway. Although destiny is play a role in your success (if you believe in destiny).
    Failure in one field or one time only, do not make you a loser. Embrace failure as a way to learn and evaluate what needs to be corrected again. Successful people do not ever be afraid to fail, even with joy and he humbly use this opportunity to learn. Do not fear of failure, "because if you fear failure, you actually fear of being successful."

    Many people tend to be afraid to face the new business to be started. Often the shadow of failure is greater than the optimism of success. Any tips for them?

    Once again, success is mindset.


    Please you give good comments about the success in your version if you do not agree with me. Thanks.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  2. #751
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Yes I always believe that sincere work never goes in vain.It will surely benefit us in one form or the other and therefore someone have rightly said that work is worship. But when we are not much serious about our work or when we work carelessly in the market then anything might happen and we might have to face any severe consequences. So we should always be sincere with our learning as a trader.
    Learning is something special for everyone, this is the key which will give us success and better financial life on this earth, learning take place everywhere, and a person start to learn from his birth. Learning is related to all kinds of business, and when there is no learning in business then a entrepreneur become less skilled in his business.

    Not allowed!

  3. #752
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Learning is something special for everyone, this is the key which will give us success and better financial life on this earth, learning take place everywhere, and a person start to learn from his birth. Learning is related to all kinds of business, and when there is no learning in business then a entrepreneur become less skilled in his business.
    This is so true and forex being a complex business we just have to be patient enough to learn it, only then we can succeed I don't know why people are so in a hurry to start making money in this business whilst in other professions you will have to learn for years.

    Not allowed!

  4. #753
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    This is so true and forex being a complex business we just have to be patient enough to learn it, only then we can succeed I don't know why people are so in a hurry to start making money in this business whilst in other professions you will have to learn for years.
    it is so true, and the complexity of the forex trading is the main reasons for traders to make something good through what they do. and patience as they say is a strong key to making traders always have the success by what they know in the forex business.

    Not allowed!

  5. #754
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    This is so true and forex being a complex business we just have to be patient enough to learn it, only then we can succeed I don't know why people are so in a hurry to start making money in this business whilst in other professions you will have to learn for years.
    It is a complex business really, but the traders need the real trading means on their own, that is how they will discern the right means to trade and always helping them in the market. It is more on what the trader know, and how they could be really patient regarding the market, that will determine a lot with the trader.

    Not allowed!

  6. #755
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is a complex business really, but the traders need the real trading means on their own, that is how they will discern the right means to trade and always helping them in the market. It is more on what the trader know, and how they could be really patient regarding the market, that will determine a lot with the trader.
    [lang=id]trader is a maker for success or loses, and they can make the conditions become good or bad, and all the thing here depends to themselves who stay on this business and if they have a good commitment, they will have the ability to change the situations and make it simple as they way for them to achieve the goals[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #756
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I agree with this, success is in the mindset meaning that a trader that has realistic expectation will have it meet more better than a trader who has no. In forex trading a trader's emotions plays an important role in it, so basically traders needs to learn and know how they would be able to handle the market.

    Not allowed!

  8. #757
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I agree with this, success is in the mindset meaning that a trader that has realistic expectation will have it meet more better than a trader who has no. In forex trading a trader's emotions plays an important role in it, so basically traders needs to learn and know how they would be able to handle the market.
    I kinda agree with you, when a trader is having the good mindset on how to handle the market, the trader would know what he has to get done. Like for instance I knowing that forex trading is not really that simple business to do, I now know that if I would want to be a a successful trader in the market that I have to practice more, I have to invest more time on learning than on thinking of how to make millions.

    Not allowed!

  9. #758
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I kinda agree with you, when a trader is having the good mindset on how to handle the market, the trader would know what he has to get done. Like for instance I knowing that forex trading is not really that simple business to do, I now know that if I would want to be a a successful trader in the market that I have to practice more, I have to invest more time on learning than on thinking of how to make millions.
    [lang=id]forex trading is not a simple thing to be done and although we can do trading every time and everywhere want it, no restriction for this, but at another side, the risk is too big when they can not understand for what they are doing, so for how much they invest the money then everything is nothing when they have not yet skilled and experienced with well[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #759
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I agree with this, success is in the mindset meaning that a trader that has realistic expectation will have it meet more better than a trader who has no. In forex trading a trader's emotions plays an important role in it, so basically traders needs to learn and know how they would be able to handle the market.
    success will started from the good mindset, and if the traders have this thing from beginning, the way for their success will opened with widely and if only they have good mental too, then discipline will bring them to keep alive in the market with always follow the rules

    Not allowed!

  11. #760
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,143
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    success will started from the good mindset, and if the traders have this thing from beginning, the way for their success will opened with widely and if only they have good mental too, then discipline will bring them to keep alive in the market with always follow the rules
    Success starts from good learning of the trader. If a trader match his desires with proper learning then success is not far form him.It may take time to become a professional trader because it is learning and gathering knowledge and also training our mind to adopt winning qualities like discipline and self control.

    Not allowed!

Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •